Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bank Heist Event

3 posters

Go down

Bank Heist Event Empty Bank Heist Event

Post  The Original RaptorJesus October 30th 2014, 4:33 pm

This is probably a stupid idea, but I'm gonna post this anyway 4 shits and giggles.
So my idea is, is that it's a Bank Heist, Criminals raid and cops defend the bank vault from them. The Criminals get kind of a head start to start setting up the breaking the vault door with something, and than cops come in to stop them. This could be like an event that I dunno, maybe Super Admins or Bob can start.
I'm guessing maybe a timer to tell when the vault door will open, and if the timer ends the door breaks open, and criminals get goodies for winning, like a sum of money for breaking in the vault.
However, if the cops successfully break the object that is breaking open the bank vault door without the timer running out, they win and get a sum of money too. But the team that wins, only gets the full reward.
Now I just have kind of a more modified idea of it as I think of this, there could be a kind of "hardcore" version, where the risk and reward is increased.
The Criminals now, instead of breaking into a regular bank vault, now break into a gem vault. They get gems if they successfully break the vault door. Lots. So do cops if they win instead.
But there is more risk now, cops are maybe buffed in some ways. They might get like more health, DR, speed, etc. Whatever might work best. So Criminals could get better weapons to combat them, like temporary sapphire weapons.
I dunno, if this idea gets implemented it could be adapted and changed differently than my general idea.

kbyethx4readingmyidea Very Happy

The Original RaptorJesus

Back to top Go down

Bank Heist Event Empty Re: Bank Heist Event

Post  Ablationer October 30th 2014, 5:47 pm

There's already one but I have to remake it because it's gay
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke October 31st 2014, 2:17 am

The Original RaptorJesus wrote:This is probably a stupid idea, but I'm gonna post this anyway 4 shits and giggles.
So my idea is, is that it's a Bank Heist, Criminals raid and cops defend the bank vault from them. The Criminals get kind of a head start to start setting up the breaking the vault door with something, and than cops come in to stop them. This could be like an event that I dunno, maybe Super Admins or Bob can start.
I'm guessing maybe a timer to tell when the vault door will open, and if the timer ends the door breaks open, and criminals get goodies for winning, like a sum of money for breaking in the vault.
However, if the cops successfully break the object that is breaking open the bank vault door without the timer running out, they win and get a sum of money too. But the team that wins, only gets the full reward.
Now I just have kind of a more modified idea of it as I think of this, there could be a kind of  "hardcore" version, where the risk and reward is increased.
The Criminals now, instead of breaking into a regular bank vault, now break into a gem vault. They get gems if they successfully break the vault door. Lots. So do cops if they win instead.
But there is more risk now, cops are maybe buffed in some ways. They might get like more health, DR, speed, etc. Whatever might work best. So Criminals could get better weapons to combat them, like temporary sapphire weapons.
I dunno, if this idea gets implemented it could be adapted and changed differently than my general idea.

kbyethx4readingmyidea Very Happy
Ablationer wrote:There's already one but I have to remake it because it's gay

Rekt'd.

But yeah there is one but it's badly broken due to Gaben and his horrific updated that breaks the server every now in then so he has to fix it which BOB is lazy and decides to work on a bajillion things that don't fit together at all.

But yeah give him time, maybe a month, a year, or a century and he'll be done.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer October 31st 2014, 2:39 am

It's not broken because of Gmod updates, it's broken because the way the event works encourages greed and soloing instead of sharing and cooperating, which sucks. I'll have to change shit. I already have an idea but it'll be a lot of work to make it good.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Original RaptorJesus October 31st 2014, 3:37 pm

Hurray new stuff! Soon. Very Happy

The Original RaptorJesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content