Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundown.

+3
Pyron
Ablationer
OwenDaKid
7 posters

Go down

Gundown. Empty Gundown.

Post  OwenDaKid October 14th 2014, 8:08 pm

I'm going to leave this blunt and try my best to provide my proof. I know recently a handful of staff has been; (1) complaining, (2) castigated by Gundown.

Here's my story:
Earlier today, I was on Bob's server in c18. Things where going fine, Jack and myself have been in and out of sits. I see Gundown load in, shortly after a new player load in. Figuring that Jack and myself have been in and out of sits, greets.. etc. I figured gundown could handle the new guy. So I used my phsygun picked up gundown, nearly an inch of the ground. Before I new it he was on the ground again. Then I used my physgun to point at the new guy, like any other person to do. Gundown after taking only a few steps, turned his back and 'exploded' vulgarities on me. He was saying shit of the lines of "For f**** sakes, you never fucking greet. Why the hell show I greet him." In return, I clicked one of my fantastic mouse button after his out burst. I was swiftly of to recording him. Enjoy the video, Sorry for the shit quality. It was a last minute thing, I was using gmod's in game recorder. At the start of the video you can hear a little bit of his primary out burst. He also brings up something about haze faking a log photo, That is dramatizing shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwC-pZmJFpY
My next bit of evidence took place when I was minding my own biz, just walking around. Please note that I did not say any words to them at all, I was minding my own biz. I just got done being in a sit with bull at the time, also I think jackamj was in that sit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSmZ0s2uViw Not sure if this is serious or not because this is the same day as the other bit of evidence. Please note that this post was orignally going to be a groupchat with many admins. I decided that sense where never on at the same time, Might as well gets every ones view on here.

This post is very previous to the last complaint. Post your Concerns, opinions, and any other information about gundown below:

What is your experience with Gundown?

Do you agree on the complaints about him?

And why do you think he should be (or not be) demoted?

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Gundown. Empty Re: Gundown.

Post  Ablationer October 14th 2014, 8:23 pm

To be honest this video shows you more exploding at him than him at you. It makes you look bad, saying you don't have to greet because you're admin, which is false. And then your second video is just selective editing which is taken out of context and doesn't really mean anything. I'm not saying Gundown is right but I'm saying you're also wrong. Both of you.

Gundown's behavior isn't flawless but neither is yours. I've gotten many complaints about you as well Owen.

And for fucks sake fix your goddamn recording quality, we can't even see what you're typing.

Now, I'm willing to deal with Gundown, but I'll need a lot more input than that. At least 2-3 other admins and Daisuke as well.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyron October 14th 2014, 8:36 pm

Experience with Gundown: I've known him for a while now, he had op back in the past and was re promoted after making an app suggested by bob. I've played while he was on before, noticed he just plays to play usually, has a self-proclaiming attitude and is pretty harsh on gloating to where it gets annoying. In literally all my time playing I've never seen him respond to a staff call or greet when he was an SG. I remember asking him to greet a guy and he said i gotta go in 2 minutes, then i greeted the guy, and noticed he was on for another 30-60 minutes before logging off. Recently he was asked to greet and he told in ooc he had to go in 5 minutes then I called him out on it and he kept silent till i need a staff and then for the first time in all my time playing with him, he teleported but was late to respond when another staff had answered me, after all the commotion calling him out.
Agree with complaints: I agree, I've heard alot of talk that he trash talks in teamspeak. I don't see him doing anything productive as a staff member and just plays to play. He usually cops an attitude when told to greet(what i've been told because i never see him greet) and usually complains about why not someone else. I've heard that when he actually does greet he flaunts seeming like its just filling in the new guy how awesome he is and puts the rules as a disregarded side note. These videos, although poor quality, do show the temper behavior he can tend to have and part of the attitudes.
Should he be demoted?: Yes, I don't see why he's a staff member if he doesn't do the job and acts in ways that are ego driven. If you don't have any initiative to do your part and question higher ranking staff, then you don't fit the bill.
Extra: if you want names of people who have informed me on other instances where it was bad, ask me and I'll get the ok of whomever told me and tell you.
Pyron
Pyron

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile October 14th 2014, 8:52 pm

I'm playing and doing things with a friend atm so i'll be really quick.

What Pyron said. That is all.

What's that? "F-ing Robo"? Yeah well fine..

What is your experience with Gundown? Bad

Do you agree on the complaints about him? Absolutely.

And why do you think he should be (or not be) demoted? Because he doesn't do his job and he has a short temper for no reason. I'm surprised just now someone decided to make a complaint.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenDaKid October 14th 2014, 8:57 pm

Ablationer wrote:To be honest this video shows you more exploding at him than him at you. It makes you look bad, saying you don't have to greet because you're admin, which is false. And then your second video is just selective editing which is taken out of context and doesn't really mean anything. I'm not saying Gundown is right but I'm saying you're also wrong. Both of you.

Gundown's behavior isn't flawless but neither is yours. I've gotten many complaints about you as well Owen.

And for fucks sake fix your goddamn recording quality, we can't even see what you're typing.

Now, I'm willing to deal with Gundown, but I'll need a lot more input than that. At least 2-3 other admins and Daisuke as well.

I had this all writen up but I didnt add to the thread for some reason. So i'm going to sumirazes this quickly. Due to the fact that I haven't left gmod yet, I was able to go back and take screenshots of the chats. I linked up the chats seen in the video, hopfully this will help with any confustion and any acounts of selective editing. I made sure to take atleast 1-2 mins before the chat and 1-2 after. If you want the folder, i'l zip it up and upload it. However, I spammed the screenshot button and Theirs like 40 pictures to upload, it would take longer then me to upload. The shit quality videos is due to gmod's built in recorder, I have a mouse button bound for this kind of shit. This would be better then nothing. If I'm getting belittled, I really cant tell the person to hold on, tab out, load up xsplit or OBS and record. It takes about 3-5 mins to do that. In the end it shouldnt matter due to the screenshots.. etc.

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke October 14th 2014, 9:39 pm

I'ma just make this quick since I have stuff to do for the next two days.

What is your experience with Gundown? Inbetween Neutral and Good.

Do you agree on the complaints about him? From the things what Pyron said, I agree on everything.

And why do you think he should be (or not be) demoted? From the evidence I've been told about, he doesn't do his job, but when I'm on or so, he does so IDK tbh, but if all this evidence is true then he should.

Off-topic: Btw, ima be gone for two days due to me going to San Diego for a day 'n' half for Physical for the military .-. be back late Thursday or Friday.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngrySniper October 15th 2014, 11:10 am

I hardly know Gundown, but it doesn't take much time with this type of person to realize who they are.

In all the time I've seem him, I've seen him greet once and respond to a staff call once. Both of which were only after he was notified of how little he does such.

Other than that, he needs an attitude check. He likes to act high and mighty when he gets to kill players and get a high score, but when his score dips he gets very quiet and never talks, one could interpret this as a sign of poor sportsmanship.

Again, I don't know him that well, but that's all I've seen of him. Post is relatively short as I'm at work.

- Angry
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  BULL October 15th 2014, 4:14 pm

I don't know where to start really but I can tell you I agree with Pyron. In all of my time on the server while Gundown has been on, he's practically never done his job from my perspective. Total times when he's made a response to a call has been approximately 1-3 times, and I'm saying this starting from the day I became an administrator. (Almost a whole year now). I'm not trying to be harsh or what not but from what I've heard and seen, it's disappointing.
What's your experience with Gundown?
A little less than neutral (Midly bad). I've never really had a real experience with Gundown. Never really talked much or anything to be specific except for the past two days on brief conversations. In speaking of which, one of the occasions was sort of a disrespectful action from him to me. I had taken the liberty to greet that day because there weren't any greeters on. What happened? I had offered the new player the option to learn to guncraft or play combat. Taking the option of guncrafting, I began teaching. So, the time came for the emeralds. I told the player, "Alright so, the first step you can do is tamper with gun statistics, apply a material, or you can rename it." Here's the interesting part, Gundown comes and says this to me while I'm in the middly of a greeting, "You're supposed to do stats first. That's how you're supposed to greet." I replied," It doesn't matter, either way the steps will get done." Gundown, " You're supposed to do stats, that's how you greet." Overall, my point is he tried telling me how to greet which I'm pretty sure I know how to do, and he said it with a little stern tone being completely uncalled for.
Do you agree with the complaints?
I don't find it hard to believe them being true so, yes.
Should he be demoted?
In all seriousness, yes. You hardly ever do your job from my perspective, only get on the server to play in combat, and a big thing is you disrespected me and Owen.
BULL
BULL

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyron October 15th 2014, 6:20 pm

Forgot to mention gundown also tends to argue with staff when he doesn't follow a rule, he kept questioning bull today on a fading door with no keypads and tried bending the rules for his benefit. He kept bucking bull and tried justifying why a door over a world door is allowed and left a prop hanging there for over 5 minutes.he's also made rules up such as telling a new guy that half his body must be exposed when making a bunker, he does this because I suspect he let's his anger get to him and tries to manipulate to make it easy for him. I've seen all this when bull was playing and watches
Pyron
Pyron

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer October 15th 2014, 6:46 pm

Gundown's place was a puzzle area, kinda like your jump course, he didn't need to have keypads because he's not holding anything in there, printers or otherwise. This isn't the first time he makes it either.

Anyway, Gundown is no longer operator now, case closed.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down