Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dealer jobs and stuff to do when no one is combating.

4 posters

Go down

Dealer jobs and stuff to do when no one is combating. Empty Dealer jobs and stuff to do when no one is combating.

Post  OwenDaKid October 8th 2014, 5:56 pm

BP Printing: I had an idea in mind for BP, posible BP printer that produced BP quicker. For example, you'd have to pay 2k BP and you'd make about 2.5k BP with in 1-3 hours.

Boosts:
Replacing lucky, greed.. etc with boost that you'd have to buy from the antquarian. I't will work like the perks use to be. This would open up more room for mods, along with making antiquarian a much better dealer job. Boost will only last a short amount of time in my opinion. What would be cool with this is if you could add a negative shrine proteciton boost.

Ruby Weapon profictioncys:
I had this in mind after hearing a bit about the pearl mods. Basicly every time you craft a ruby legendary you have a chance of getting a random profictioncy. The proficincy would range from classic(What they currently are), Strange (randomly modifys the emerald stats, so it could be supper good accuracy but really bad reload), Mega. (boosts the stats slightly more then the classic.) Doesnt have to be a carboon copy of this, but I think adding random varities to the ruby weps will make them a little more popular and hell of a more fun to use/make.Shoot forgot to mention, the better the profictioncy the more rare it will have to be.

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Dealer jobs and stuff to do when no one is combating. Empty Re: Dealer jobs and stuff to do when no one is combating.

Post  RoboReptile October 8th 2014, 6:06 pm

Not bad
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Dealer jobs and stuff to do when no one is combating. Empty I like the idea

Post  xXBlueSlimeXx October 8th 2014, 6:09 pm

I like the Idea of the boost with the antiquarian how you could buy boost because no one uses the anitquarian unless they need a vat or if they wanna buy a gem crate (Which no one really does). Having a boost for more money drops or gems drops would be good because it gives another use for the aniquarian. The only problem I can see is everyone complaining about lucky or rich saph mod being gone :/
xXBlueSlimeXx
xXBlueSlimeXx

Back to top Go down

Dealer jobs and stuff to do when no one is combating. Empty Re: Dealer jobs and stuff to do when no one is combating.

Post  OwenDaKid October 8th 2014, 6:13 pm

xXBlueSlimeXx wrote:I like the Idea of the boost with the antiquarian how you could buy boost because no one uses the anitquarian unless they need a vat or if they wanna buy a gem crate (Which no one really does). Having a boost for more money drops or gems drops would be good because it gives another use for the aniquarian. The only problem I can see is everyone complaining about lucky or rich saph mod being gone :/
Well lucky, rich and everything wouldnt be gone in theory. They would be replaced with other mods. They'd be converted into temporary boosts. People also love new mods, so for the most part I dont see any one overly bitching.

Maybe even for the hell of it you could merge cheif and antiq. Converting over the food into buffs, because no one really plays cheif, they only go to it and buy a shitton of food and swap. I think with these improvments to antiq would spice up the job and not make it feel so dull. Another idea could be the BP printer would add BP nugs to your inv so you can sell them on the market.. etc. Offcorse it'd have to produce slowly.

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer October 9th 2014, 1:36 am

BP printers aren't a bad idea

the rest? ehhhhhh
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down