Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mister Fox

+4
Pyron
OwenDaKid
Daisuke
Ablationer
8 posters

Go down

Mister Fox Empty Mister Fox

Post  Ablationer October 3rd 2014, 6:34 pm

I've been hearing many complaints about Fox lately and I'd like people to whom it concerns to post here what their opinion on the whole thing is:

What is your experience with Fox?

Do you agree on the complaints about him?

And why do you think he should be (or not be) demoted?
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Mister Fox Empty Re: Mister Fox

Post  Daisuke October 3rd 2014, 6:45 pm

What is your experience with Fox? Im Neutral on him, but I've been seeing him do many, MANY bad choices during the time as his rank, he promotes players who has had negative reputation from everyone, and he never asks us, he has been abusing his powers may it be his gem spawning which counters the fact he said he would ban any SA who's been caught abusing it will get permanently banned and demoted, he keeps his gross pay from trades when he spawns in the items instead of deleting the money, he rarely comes on every 2-3 weeks, hell maybe a month for just 1-2 times. When it also comes to the point he promotes players or does something else, he gives the saying, which makes it sound like he proves right overall us with our opinions when we honestly been telling him the truth when shit has happen here or When the player has cause this shit back then and he just gives him staff anyways without talking to us. Honestly Again its my opinion but I don't see him fit for the rank he's on anymore.

Do you agree on the complaints about him? Yes, yes yes. Yes. Yessssssss. Yes.

And why do you think he should be (or not be) demoted? Again as I said above me, he doesn't seem fit for the rank anymore due to the problems and never communicating with us about the things he does.

Last edited by Daisuke on October 4th 2014, 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Mister Fox Empty My opinion and my thoughts.

Post  OwenDaKid October 3rd 2014, 6:47 pm

I personally dont think fox should be a SA. He plays so little, how is it posible for him to judge and promote people. I'm personally starting to get sick of him ignoring us. He's a nice dude but he doesnt play to make the shots he does. I recall a time when he did an event and no one got reward, he said he was going to reward them but na. I also recall a time where he was caught spawning gems to make nuclears, alfonso caught him on this one. From what I understand and I'm told otehr people have caught him doing naughty stuff.

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyron October 3rd 2014, 8:03 pm

I'm Neutral on fox because I havn't been on lately to see him abuse, however I do agree that he hasn't been on enough and has promoted a few bad apples and is very adamant about things when I've asked him about his recent promotions. I heard about the gem spawning but I wasn't on a lot the past month at all really. There was the time when blue purchased enough scrap off of fox to get the scrap gun, fox did keep the cash made from the scrap metal; no idea if this was bad or not, just stating something I witnessed. Other than that I don't really wanna post about staff affairs because I was done and only got on to dick around really but I'm posting solely because I was requested to. I think Fox should be on more if he's not on frequently to maintain his position, remind people of promotions or anything new he does, consult fellow staff on current affairs or past events, and do his job well. I do know a few more people have things to say on this post and I expect them to because people came to me a lot to talk about subjects surrounding this.
Pyron
Pyron

Back to top Go down

Mister Fox Empty What I think of Mister Fox

Post  xXBlueSlimeXx October 3rd 2014, 8:07 pm

Mister Fox is a fun guy. I have barley seen him though so I cant say much about him. One thing is for sure, hes not on as much as other Super Admins or Admins. I havent seen him do anything bad. Then agian I havent really seen him do his job much either. Every time hes on and someone ask for help I never see Fantasic Mister Fox to the rescue. Maybe hes just busy when Im on maybe not. Im sorta neutral in this fourm. (Bob said I should post something). Although I do believe peoples when they say that Fox is doing bad stuff.
xXBlueSlimeXx
xXBlueSlimeXx

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile October 4th 2014, 6:29 am

What is your experience with Fox? He's a fun guy when you know him but has a weird level when he tries to act serious about Bob's talking about being all responsible when he doesn't even get on the damn server that needs him. Otherwise from his activity, all I hear about Fox is always complaints, complaints, and-oh look, complaints.

Do you agree on the complaints about him? If the entire staff team is saying these things are true, obviously there is some truth, or else the entire staff team is lieing? Wouldn't make much sense why the entire team would lie when everything I could confirm about the complaints were true.

And why do you think he should be (or not be) demoted? Fox is never on anymore, ever. And it's very true that he promotes people without talking to ANYONE. I never know about any promotions. Hell, even Daisuke never knows about promotions. And the fact that on some applications Fox has replied on accepting them to the staff team, he's said this:

Mister Fantastic Fox wrote:You seem to be a rather interesting character but don't worry I will be keeping a..Keen eye on you. Make sure you correct some of your greets- Due to that mistake yesterday and we'll call it good. Otherwise I will be keeping more of a close eye on most of the SG's.

And when i'm on the following week/weekend, he never even comes online.

So here's a nutshell

1. Too many complaints from the staff team.

2. Never on. At all.

3. He acts like he's active and responsible which he shows he really isn't.

4. Promotes people assuming he knows them and without even talking to anyone first.

Yeah, that's about it from me. I think Fox needs to step down and have someone else who is capable of handling Superadmin to take his place. We need responsible and active people who have good judgement over people so we don't have what some call "Bad Apples".

Last edited by RoboReptile on October 4th 2014, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDawg October 4th 2014, 9:49 am

Fox has, at best for me, been an extremely mixed bag of good, and bad. He's made decisions I both agree with, and ones I also have disagreed with.

Let's be honest, I like the bugger. That also makes my opinion on him biased. I am, subjectively, unable to come up with a true, unbiased standpoint on his behavior.

Therefor, I'm staying out of this. He's done good, he's done bad. But it's always good to remember that he's been here for some time, and I believe he's most of the time, had the best for the server in mind.

Thoughts: Inconclusive

Also, fuck, running fever. Why the fuck am I doing this right now? Seeing shit mang...
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  BULL October 4th 2014, 10:17 pm

I'm gonna say what's on my mind. To me you we're a good guy and I looked up to you for advice, but it's different now. I've heard so much about you doing things you're not supposed to. I don't have a hard time believing it either. I don't find you fit for SA anymore because of what you've done obviously. Being said, the spawing of gems for yourself, keeping money from people doing trade ins with weapons, and promoting people who have gotten lot's of negative support. Honestly it pisses me off man, and the rest of the staff aren't pleased either. Lastly, you're never on, and when you are on.....it feels like you think you own the server and do what ever you want.
Do you agree with the complaints?
YES
Should he be demoted?
YES
BULL
BULL

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDawg October 5th 2014, 1:14 am

BULL wrote:I'm gonna say what's on my mind. To me you we're a good guy and I looked up to you for advice, but it's different now. I've heard so much about you doing things you're not supposed to. I don't have a hard time believing it either. I don't find you fit for SA anymore because of what you've done obviously. Being said, the spawing of gems for yourself, keeping money from people doing trade ins with weapons, and promoting people who have gotten lot's of negative support. Honestly it pisses me off man, and the rest of the staff aren't pleased either. Lastly, you're never on, and when you are on.....it feels like you think you own the server and do what ever you want.
Do you agree with the complaints?
YES
Should he be demoted?
YES

Keeping tabs on this now. Such things are highly disturbing to hear about someone who's been with us for so long.

If this is true? Then yes. Fox, you need to step down. Immediately.

Even if it's not true. Step down immediately, state your case, let an investigation into this occur. We need to know if this is true. If none of this is true, reasons behind them sound ( Don't quite know how, from the viewpoint stated here, but there are always different angles to every discussion. ), I bet you'll be rapidly reinstated as SA. But, if this stuff is true.... Shit needs to change.

I'm sorry man, but with this development, just.... No. Step down.

I'll put this in nice, bold, colorful print for ya man.

Step Down.

It's for the best.
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile October 5th 2014, 1:56 am

This is already been settled. Thank you all who provided info.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down