Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombies and lack of emone

+3
RoboReptile
Mr.Blue
BFG
7 posters

Go down

Zombies and lack of emone Empty Zombies and lack of emone

Post  BFG August 13th 2014, 5:29 pm

So I noticed when you kill someone as a zombie, you don't get any money (unless you get a bonus).
The salary for being a zombie is also virtually nothing (1 buck)

I can somewhat understand reasons for doing this, but then on top of that, dying still makes you lose money. So it basically costs money to continually play as these classes, which probably is the reason why I don't typically see normal players using them for very long. The classes aren't really that powerful (especially the zombies and the headcrabs) so I don't see why this cost needs to be imposed.

BFG

Back to top Go down

Zombies and lack of emone Empty Re: Zombies and lack of emone

Post  Mr.Blue August 13th 2014, 6:13 pm

Its not like salary give you a shit ton of cash anyway. Its like every 15 minutes you get a salary but its not really going to help you much unless you are in like the 10k range of cash. Plus zombies are stupid and don't know what money is like how you try to open inventory when you are a zombie, same concept. And people use guns now that the new crafting system is being changed every now and then. So using fists or hands to kill someone isn't really the new "thing" anymore.
Mr.Blue
Mr.Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile August 13th 2014, 7:03 pm

Zombies are an annoying class and this discourages them to be played too often for annoyance. I think at least.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  BFG August 13th 2014, 7:21 pm

No, I think they're a fun faction to have around. Another thing is I hate being a zombie hunter with no zombies 2 fite ;-;

Also, in that case, why must they lose money then?

BFG

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDarkWolf August 13th 2014, 11:34 pm

I agree with this there FOUR factions not 3 as zombies are there for attacking cops n crims. it adds to the mix. i think zombies should at least have 150 payday to cover some of the costs at the least.
TheDarkWolf
TheDarkWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj August 14th 2014, 3:26 am

how bout we have aimbot zombie and you click and boom server dead.
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke August 14th 2014, 3:17 pm

Zombies with pay? Wut. How can a Zombie have a job to get money? Doesn't make sense, and you do get money from zombies, its called when you kill them you get like 200$ and shit.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  BFG August 16th 2014, 1:32 am

"it doesn't make sense for zombies to make money"

I don't get this attitude
It also doesn't make sense that criminals can't shoot citizens, that you can throw glowing jewels into a bathtub with a gun to give it super powers, that ammo can be mass-produced from compact 3D printers, or that you can kill someone with your gun then turn around and shoot someone with the same gun and heal their wounds because your bullets apparently have discriminatory healing powers

All of these things don't make sense, but they're in the gamemode. Why? Because they were put there to change, balance, or shake up gameplay. Newer players especially might find it discouraging to be playing as a zombie and to not get a reward when they get a kill, which is considerably hard considering the type of unrealistic firepower the cops and crims can pack.
Bottom line is some things may or may not make sense but it doesn't mean that they can't be in the game. After all, if zombies are so dumb that they can't understand the concept of money, how can they understand the concept of operating firearms (Z-Beserker, Gunmancer)? Don't pay zombies because it makes sense, pay them so that it's more fun for the people using the classes

BFG

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke August 16th 2014, 1:53 am

BFG wrote:"it doesn't make sense for zombies to make money"

I don't get this attitude
It also doesn't make sense that criminals can't shoot citizens, that you can throw glowing jewels into a bathtub with a gun to give it super powers, that ammo can be mass-produced from compact 3D printers, or that you can kill someone with your gun then turn around and shoot someone with the same gun and heal their wounds because your bullets apparently have discriminatory healing powers

All of these things don't make sense, but they're in the gamemode. Why? Because they were put there to change, balance, or shake up gameplay. Newer players especially might find it discouraging to be playing as a zombie and to not get a reward when they get a kill, which is considerably hard considering the type of unrealistic firepower the cops and crims can pack.
Bottom line is some things may or may not make sense but it doesn't mean that they can't be in the game. After all, if zombies are so dumb that they can't understand the concept of money, how can they understand the concept of operating firearms (Z-Beserker, Gunmancer)? Don't pay zombies because it makes sense, pay them so that it's more fun for the people using the classes

So you think a Zombie can be smart enough to get a job in McDonald's to get pay? hmm.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile August 16th 2014, 2:20 am

Lol Daisuke, silly dummy head.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer August 16th 2014, 10:01 am

Zombies don't make money because they don't need to buy guns and so don't need to spend money

also they're pretty much just there to semi-rdm
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down