Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demoted for spectating bob in a zombie mission as a civ....

3 posters

Go down

Demoted for spectating bob in a zombie mission as a civ.... Empty Demoted for spectating bob in a zombie mission as a civ....

Post  dirtbag49 July 19th 2014, 3:16 am

I was a dead Civ when bob killed me so it said on my screen dont worry you can still do /spectate (player).... (ALSO NOT ONLY SG's AND ABOVE CAN DO THIS SGS DONT EVEN HAVE ACCESS TO SPECTATE EXCEPT FOR ZOMBIE MISSIONS AS DO ALL USERS!!!)

So i got demoted by mista fox for spectating bob....
Mista fox u are a fucking prick for demoting me and then lying to bob and saying i was a fucking Cop... It doesnt even let you spectate as a cop it says "Access denied"

So as i said before U can fuck off....

dirtbag49

Back to top Go down

Demoted for spectating bob in a zombie mission as a civ.... Empty Re: Demoted for spectating bob in a zombie mission as a civ....

Post  TheJackamj July 19th 2014, 3:33 am

Disrespecting a SA won't get you anywhere.
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Demoted for spectating bob in a zombie mission as a civ.... Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox July 19th 2014, 1:18 pm

Yeah well. For one I didin't exactly say you were a cop. That was bobs suggestion out of the blue about him hearing he could've been a cop. I said I wasnt' exactly sure since I didin't remember it. Two. Your now being a disrespectful prick on my ass. So you will STAY out of the staff ranks- Not even to be respected. Keep it up and I might even BAN you for disrespect. Again. Also that plan was discussed AFTERWARDS after I banned you- So don't throw that shit in my face thinking like a white snobby kid that you were right all along. So in reality you will remain a user. Your a disrespectful asshole so you won't become a rank again under my Jurisdiction. So now you can sit and think about what you've said. And if you apologize meaningfully I might forgive you for your language. Thank you
Have a pleasant day.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Demoted for spectating bob in a zombie mission as a civ.... Empty Re: Demoted for spectating bob in a zombie mission as a civ....

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum