Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OwenDaKid's Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

OwenDaKid's Admin Application Empty OwenDaKid's Admin Application

Post  OwenDaKid July 7th 2014, 8:33 pm

OwenDaKid's Admin Application

Position Requested: Admin

First Name: Owen

Your Age: 14 (15 at the end of summer)

How long have you been on the server:
450+ hours

Why do you think you qualify:
As of right now I'm currently one of the most active operators, majority of the time I play I moderate the game. I enjoy moderating. My current strong suit would have to be my dedication. I honestly try my best with everything I do, I don't try and leave loose ends.  If I done wrong I don't try and hide behind the fact, I'm more of the apologetic type. Knowing this I'm more of the type of guy who likes to deal with things head on, this means I like to address issues as they happen. I keep informed with allot of issues. Things I plan on doing currently is making a guide for new operators, patching up my greeter guide... Etc. I like to play in the mornings where there are 1-2 staff on, also at night.

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:53794059

Additional info: I try my best to make the server the most enjoyable  for everyone, like my superiors once did for me.  I enjoy helping and working  on projects, I try and avoid being biased in sits by asking other staff if they could help out (when I'm involved with the sit as in some one broke a rule against me.. Etc)

Other Qualifications:
Eagle Eye Gaming(all former):
-EEG StrongHold Head-Admin
-EEG DarkRp Admin
-EEG Deathrun Admin
Leaked Gaming (former):
-DarkRP Head Admin

Please provide constructive criticism Smile

Thanks,
OwenDaKid

Last edited by OwenDaKid on July 8th 2014, 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed my hours! :))

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

OwenDaKid's Admin Application Empty Re: OwenDaKid's Admin Application

Post  Fugart July 7th 2014, 8:43 pm

In my eyes I see a mature and reliable player. Now despite my slight absences from the server I can easily say that Owen is one the people that once you get to know a bit more, you really can see his personality. Now sure sometimes Owen may do something stupid or dumb but hey, everyone makes mistakes. Owen gets the job done and handles situations nicely! I trust it in Owen to live up to a promotion. He deserves it. Owen is smart, loyal to the server and is always friendly! Owen really is one of the staff that also likes to stay up on the server in the morning ,1-4 am, this is a great quality to deal with late night disturbances.

A definite + Support!
Fugart
Fugart

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj July 7th 2014, 10:06 pm

Owen is a really helpful guy, whenever I'm on I barely see him fighting because he is always moderating. +Support good guy don't know what else to say lol
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenDaKid July 11th 2014, 11:55 am

Update: nearing 500 hours.

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down