Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time away brings new ideas!

5 posters

Go down

Time away brings new ideas! Empty Time away brings new ideas!

Post  MotherDucks June 17th 2014, 9:44 am

Hello!

Thanks for the humble welcome back and glad to be here.

I wanted to bring up a few things I have thought about in the last few weeks while playing again full-time.

Discuss and burn as you please!

-Bersker: How come no Perk? Or maybe, spend a metal scrap to spawn with a perk?

-Waves or Battleground: Since we have some awesome zombie maps to fight our way through, can there be room for something like a battle against prison guards/combine, helicopters or something else in a city or prison? Thought that'd be another neat secret mission or something. Maybe Axis/Allies, or something.

-Boxing: When server is slow, we can do boxing/betting matches, betting gems or something? Using this awesome ring lol:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259616335&searchtext=

That's just a couple to start right now. I'm sure I'll be making more posts soon.

What do you think? Thanks.

Mother

MotherDucks
MotherDucks

Back to top Go down

Time away brings new ideas! Empty Re: Time away brings new ideas!

Post  RoboReptile June 17th 2014, 12:08 pm

Beserker should be able to spend a metal scrap at least to get a perk, they aren't very powerful. The class just kinda turned into a 'dicking around' class.

Battlegrounds and such
. I REALLY think there should be something like this but with cops and crims;
Find a map with a HUGE open field map with maybe one base on each side.
Set spawn points accordingly.
And how this will work is the classes will be limited to only cop and criminal classes, kind of like the zombie mission when you get prepared and can't leave yet. And when the war starts, everyone is released and everyone runs in the field and attacks. When you die, you will become a neutral and will be put in a big, slightly invisible box to where the people that died can watch the rest of the war or /spectate.

Boxing would be fun, though the map isn't very necessary. Any map will do and you just need an area to fight on.

Not to take over your suggestions, Ducks, I'm just slapping some more ideas down.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  MotherDucks June 17th 2014, 12:18 pm

All constructive!  pig 
MotherDucks
MotherDucks

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan June 18th 2014, 2:45 pm

YES TO ALL!!!

Having a Crims/Cops war map where everyone plays? HELLS YEAH! And the skybox watch area is great.

And boxing lets you get out some agression. Every now and then in TF2 I try to play on the melee-only boxing ring 3 CP map.
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer June 18th 2014, 5:04 pm

None of the zombies can have perks, and Zerker is strong enough already, maybe I'll buff him a bit.

For the battlefield I actually wanted to dick around the final coast map from the HL2 campaign and tweak it around a bit and make it a mini-gamemode like y'know how transits and KPM are their own mini-gamemodes between maps... But again, pile of stuff I want to do.

The Boxing I don't see why people couldn't just do it right now already. Just make up a ring with props somewhere big and open and get someone to actually y'know take bets and stuff. Could be done manually by someone who can manage it.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana June 18th 2014, 6:14 pm

the boxing ring was done about 6 months ago we took bets as the zombie fought a titan.
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum