Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boomclear's operator application

5 posters

Go down

boomclear's operator application Empty boomclear's operator application

Post  boomclear May 20th 2014, 8:57 pm

Position Requested: Operator

First Name: Austin

Your Age: 15

How long have you been on the server: 102 hours

Why do you think you qualify?: In less than 2 months I have devoted more than 4 days of play time. I get on at least 4 times a week averaging about a 4 hour session. I am absolutely obsessed with bob's TDMRP. I am willing to do anything it takes to serve the Bob community. I am often online when no operators are, (EST) around midnight to 4 in the morning. I see many annoying faggots during this time and would love to deal with them. I read the rules repetitively, about once a week, to ensure that my server greet is not misguiding. I have befriended most of the frequent playing community, and it seems I am liked by others as well. Being operator would be something I would dedicate myself to, making bobs a more rule abiding place, all the while having fun shooting each other in the face.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57033602

Additional info: I was part-time priest at Owen's and Daisuke's wedding. Very Happy

boomclear

Back to top Go down

boomclear's operator application Empty Re: boomclear's operator application

Post  Painfulrobot May 20th 2014, 10:28 pm

boomclear wrote:

Position Requested: Operator

First Name: Austin

Your Age: 15

How long have you been on the server: 102 hours

Why do you think you qualify?: In less than 2 months I have devoted more than 4 days of play time. I get on at least 4 times a week averaging about a 4 hour session. I am absolutely obsessed with bob's TDMRP. I am willing to do anything it takes to serve the Bob community. I am often online when no operators are, (EST) around midnight to 4 in the morning. I see many annoying faggots during this time and would love to deal with them. I read the rules repetitively, about once a week, to ensure that my server greet is not misguiding. I have befriended most of the frequent playing community, and it seems I am liked by others as well. Being operator would be something I would dedicate myself to, making bobs a more rule abiding place, all the while having fun shooting each other in the face.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57033602

Additional info: I was part-time priest at Owen's and Daisuke's wedding. Very Happy
I always see Boom on helping, doing a good job and I think he is ready for a promotion +support farao 
Painfulrobot
Painfulrobot

Back to top Go down

boomclear's operator application Empty yup

Post  tomisord May 21st 2014, 4:15 pm

+support, purely cause i see you tons and you used the word "faggot" you have jebus's power

tomisord

Back to top Go down

Post  Nizzie May 21st 2014, 4:29 pm

I don't really know you that well so i'm not sure how good you are at taking care of problems and shit since I disconnect myself from the server most the time unless its to deal with some stupid thing going on, I've seen a lot of greeters post apps as soon as they got to around a hundred hours and they usually get promoted which has left us with now four greeters left. just my opinion but I think everyone is getting promoted way to fast. I didn't get operator until two or three months after I got greeter and I was around 400 hours or some shit I can't remember the exact hours but this is leaving us short staffed and everyone is always asking for greeters but none are on because they got promoted way to fast. I'm not saying you're not going to be promoted i'm just saying everyone will have to take up greeting now as priority number one.

Also for who ever else might be reading this we are going to start Turkeys test thing at the end of the week one on one with all the operators and it the greeters we have left get on them too. Since everyone is now an operator and I have heard that ops have been sloppy from a few people we are going to make sure you are doing things right since we have like almost twenty of you now.

But as for my verdict Im at an Okay stand point because I have never heard shit from you so no one has had a problem which is good.
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyron May 22nd 2014, 12:32 pm

I've heard no complaints from you so far, however I would find it more suitable you get up to 200 hours of server time or be a greeter before hand(correct me if you're already one) and I will support you fully. Now that I'm on the PC again with no timing issues I will see the staff applicants more extensively and see who shines and who has the potential. Remember evene if you're not greeter still greet newcomers for some bonus credit and support by me. The more conclusive a greeting you give the better. Until you reach 200 hours I'm Neutral but don't forget eyes will be watching on you, show us what you're made of.
Pyron
Pyron

Back to top Go down

Post  Painfulrobot May 22nd 2014, 3:52 pm

Pyron wrote:I've heard no complaints from you so far, however I would find it more suitable you get up to 200 hours of server time or be a greeter before hand(correct me if you're already one) and I will support you fully. Now that I'm on the PC again with no timing issues I will see the staff applicants more extensively and see who shines and who has the potential. Remember evene if you're not greeter still greet newcomers for some bonus credit and support by me. The more conclusive a greeting you give the better. Until you reach 200 hours I'm Neutral but don't forget eyes will be watching on you, show us what you're made of.
I do believe he is already the rank of SG
Painfulrobot
Painfulrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  Nizzie May 22nd 2014, 4:26 pm

Okay I lied i guess it was a lot earlier then that I can't remember but I applied for admin when I was at 221 hours but I didnt stay it until around 300 400 I think again I really cant remember been way to long and to much shit happens to remember the small things
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum