Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haze's Administrator Application

4 posters

Go down

Haze's Administrator Application Empty Haze's Administrator Application

Post  Haze May 18th 2014, 9:19 am

Haze's Administrator Application

Position Requested: Admin

First Name: Dylan

Your Age: 15

How long have you been on the server (Minimum of 100 hours before applying): 335 hours at the time of writing

Why do you think you qualify? I've been with the server for a good while now, and I'm nothing if not loyal to it- it's one of only two servers I actually regularly go to. The server is really important to me, because I've had a lot of fun and met quite a few good friends on it. It follows, of course, that I would want to help clean it up and keep it running smoothly because of this. While I am able to do this as an operator, I feel I would be better suited with the tools of an administrator; it has always been my opinion that if one wants a rank, it should only be because they want access to the tools provided so that they can do their job better, and not so they can just pull rank.

In short: I think I qualify because I am capable, motivated and loyal to the server and its populace. I want to help, and that's all I want.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7095639

Haze

Back to top Go down

Haze's Administrator Application Empty Re: Haze's Administrator Application

Post  RoboReptile May 18th 2014, 12:47 pm

38-BULLET wrote:Admin: That reach for a higher power that has alot of responsibility.
Hours: 500-750 total
Qualification: Must have been an outstanding operator in their time, held operator for 300+ hours total and no reports of any offense at all. Must be willing to respond to anything above and beyond the call of admin. Have at least 5 reccomendations by staff such as respecteds, admins, or SA
Tier of notability: All staff should be aware so full input is allocated so all voices are heard and can view all sayings by everyone to make sure we have a solid candidate. The SA must tell Bob of the promotion and await his acknowledgement. Also this rank has a large say and should be heard well.
Obligation: Same as operator with more gravy. You got alot of power in your hands, don't even think of "just seeing what things can do" on an unwilling person. You must deal with the major offenders such as the hackers, and repeated offenders to make sure things are safe for all. Survey the staff even the operators and make sure they are in line. Give routine drills to see if they're on their toes and survey greeters. Pick out anyone who shines that seems promising to fit the bill for future promotion and note all offenses a staff person makes or individual. Evidence is crucial in proving whether we have a corrupt staff or jackass player. Use your judgement, enforce with an iron fist but be fair. Have fun but be alert. Greet a newcomer if no one else is helping and be good hearted. Any time you commit a minor offense you will be demoted to operator or less, no tolerance you will be warned as soon as you're promoted, sternly. Major-moderate offenses should result in demotion to user. No, not respected you shouldn't be respected for abusing or being a shithead that deafeats the purpose of respected. Servere offenses result in a long term to perma ban, no acceptions, you've been on long enough to know the rules like the back of your hand. Also should know all the loopholes and nooks n crannies of all rules.

I'm kinda nervous you might freak out on people when doing PVP. With this you could potentially punish someone because your mad and/or you think they are hacking or something.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Haze May 18th 2014, 12:59 pm

RoboReptile wrote:
38-BULLET wrote:Admin: That reach for a higher power that has alot of responsibility.
      Hours: 500-750 total
      Qualification: Must have been an outstanding operator in their time, held operator for 300+ hours total and no reports of any offense at all. Must be willing to respond to anything above and beyond the call of admin. Have at least 5 reccomendations by staff such as respecteds, admins, or SA
     Tier of notability: All staff should be aware so full input is allocated so all voices are heard and can view all sayings by everyone to make sure we have a solid candidate. The SA must tell Bob of the promotion and await his acknowledgement. Also this rank has a large say and should be heard well.
      Obligation: Same as operator with more gravy. You got alot of power in your hands, don't even think of "just seeing what things can do" on an unwilling person. You must deal with the major offenders such as the hackers, and repeated offenders to make sure things are safe for all. Survey the staff even the operators and make sure they are in line. Give routine drills to see if they're on their toes and survey greeters. Pick out anyone who shines that seems promising to fit the bill for future promotion and note all offenses a staff person makes or individual. Evidence is crucial in proving whether we have a corrupt staff or jackass player. Use your judgement, enforce with an iron fist but be fair. Have fun but be alert. Greet a newcomer if no one else is helping and be good hearted. Any time you commit a minor offense you will be demoted to operator or less, no tolerance you will be warned as soon as you're promoted, sternly. Major-moderate offenses should result in demotion to user. No, not respected you shouldn't be respected for abusing or being a shithead that deafeats the purpose of respected. Servere offenses result in a long term to perma ban, no acceptions, you've been on long enough to know the rules like the back of your hand. Also should know all the loopholes and nooks n crannies of all rules.

I'm kinda nervous you might freak out on people when doing PVP. With this you could potentially punish someone because your mad and/or you think they are hacking or something.

I respect your concern, but it's hardly valid. I may get annoyed when I do PVP and don't do very well, but I never use my operator powers in response. I keep my emotions and my use of power completely separate.

Haze

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 May 18th 2014, 2:58 pm

I can vouch for Haze here i have seen him get mad during pvp but has never used his powers unless it was a legit reason (like rulebreaking and stuff). But for how he does idk i never really seen him really deal with situations much  (cause mostly there aint much to do) but yeah i think he's good but im not sure if he is worth a promotion yet. For now as ive seen a lot of good in you and alot of  potential i say +SUPPORT
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer May 18th 2014, 6:38 pm

Denied

You know why
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down