Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How you should Server Greet

3 posters

Go down

How you should Server Greet Empty How you should Server Greet

Post  Daisuke March 6th 2014, 4:05 pm

This is a introduction paper of how I greet people, you can use this or make it as a reference for how you want to greet people, plus you can use any of the lines in any order except for at least the first one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8xbzamp74t5bw7/Bob%27s%20Server%20Greeter%20Intro.docx

May this be helpful to the community.

(Only use if you're a Server Greeter or up.)

If I miss anything that I should add, feel free to comment, I'll edit it quickly and it'll update by itself.

OUTDATED NOW.

Last edited by Daisuke on August 22nd 2014, 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : outdated, link no longer useful.)
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

How you should Server Greet Empty Re: How you should Server Greet

Post  OldRavensFan March 6th 2014, 5:26 pm

My first paragraph:

"Cops, Crims and Zombies can all kill each other. Neutrals can't harm each other, and if anyone tries to break that rule *shoot neutral in foot to make the reduced damage message bleep* you do very little damage. So if you see an enemy ahead and there's a neutral, just open fire because you won't kill them (except if using explosives, because there's still a chance to kill them). Zombie Hunters, though listed as Neutrals, can attack Zombies freely and vice-versa. A Neutral CAN ATTEMPT to TRY and kill a Zombie, but they'll do half damage AND the Zombie is free to attack them. Once that Zombie or the person who attacked them dies, you can't go back and hunt them down. Other than that, there is no RDM rule. If a cop dies defending a point, go take it back!"

Mention the /drop, Alt+e, !inv commands, and suggest they open it up to get their intro package.

And end with "And, you know, just, don't be a dick, pretty self explanatory."
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke March 6th 2014, 5:32 pm

Lawl its good but you want to explain as much as you can so they would understand everything Razz
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile March 6th 2014, 9:12 pm

I was going to do a video then forgot.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan March 6th 2014, 9:43 pm

Daisuke wrote:Lawl its good but you want to explain as much as you can so they would understand everything Razz

I gave you an example on how to fix the first paragraph. I didn't want to give what your wrote a complete overhaul.
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke March 7th 2014, 11:11 am

OldRavensFan wrote:
Daisuke wrote:Lawl its good but you want to explain as much as you can so they would understand everything Razz

I gave you an example on how to fix the first paragraph. I didn't want to give what your wrote a complete overhaul.

Well I did say it could be used as a reference to make your own but, ill fix it later on today lol.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum