Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robo-cop pistol-(Burst fire deagle)

+4
Drako
RoboReptile
Ablationer
BULL
8 posters

Go down

Robo-cop pistol-(Burst fire deagle) Empty Robo-cop pistol-(Burst fire deagle)

Post  BULL February 5th 2014, 6:06 pm

A new gun to spice up the gun market for gun dealers. Has birst fire mode and semit mode, it could also be a legendary mod to be crafted in the vat as well. If it's sold on the regular market, it would do 20 dmg per bullet from the three round burst, if it were to be a legendary mod, it could do 35 dmg on a 2 round burst. clip size 15 or 18 rounds.
-BULL
BULL
BULL

Back to top Go down

Robo-cop pistol-(Burst fire deagle) Empty Re: Robo-cop pistol-(Burst fire deagle)

Post  Ablationer February 5th 2014, 6:48 pm

no but we do need at least one legendary deagle

everyone loves deagles
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Robo-cop pistol-(Burst fire deagle) Empty Re: Robo-cop pistol-(Burst fire deagle)

Post  BULL February 5th 2014, 8:13 pm

Ablationer wrote:no but we do need at least one legendary deagle

everyone loves deagles

Well I mean hey make it a legendary! blow people away literally by having being robocop with it being a legendary gun
BULL
BULL

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile February 5th 2014, 8:54 pm

Excuse me, lets not talk about me being a cop. I don't just blow people away. I RAPE THEM. I'd love a gun just for meee!
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drako February 11th 2014, 11:10 pm

noooooo raeaeaepteeeeest- A ledgendary deagle could make killing more ..... fun  Twisted Evil 
Drako
Drako

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan February 11th 2014, 11:35 pm

Sooooo...a new Bob's Deagle, then? :3
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 February 12th 2014, 6:03 am

Maybe the return of the dragon deagle?
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile February 12th 2014, 10:49 am

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA-10 years later-HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-no. Plus bob removed it for a reason. He can make WAY better degals.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana February 12th 2014, 1:31 pm

how about a deagle that stops time on the server but only for everyone else but you so you can go around and escape sticky situations but if you where to reload a black hole would appear and consume things until the whole map is empty then we would have to bind it to a map switch command that would trigger over a set amount of time the map it would switch to should be an apocalyptic world

doesn't sound to hard to code so i think it is possible
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 February 12th 2014, 2:14 pm

Ablationer wrote:no but we do need at least one legendary deagle

everyone loves deagles

Bitches love deagles
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer February 12th 2014, 5:31 pm

blazing banana wrote:how about a deagle that stops time on the server but only for everyone else but you so you can go around and escape sticky situations but if you where to reload a black hole would appear and consume things until the whole map is empty then we would have to bind it to a map switch command that would trigger over a set amount of time the map it would switch to should be an apocalyptic world

doesn't sound to hard to code so i think it is possible
ok
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum