Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angel of War's Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

The Angel of War's Moderator Application Empty The Angel of War's Moderator Application

Post  The Angel of War July 3rd 2012, 2:19 am

Hello there, I am aware that I may be relatively new to this particular server, but that does not mean I am new to either roleplay or Garry's Mod. This is my application for a moderator position on Bob's ZRP server, I have proven myself to be a regular user and a coherent teacher to those who require aid in their construction or participation. I am mature and experienced, though I lack much knowledge with wiremod, but I am willing to take an authority role for late night hours on the server, as that is the time when most abusive players join. I hope your decision is clear and with ease. Thank you for reading this application.

The Angel of War

Back to top Go down

The Angel of War's Moderator Application Empty Re: The Angel of War's Moderator Application

Post  Ablationer July 3rd 2012, 10:03 am

Well I had a lot of apps I had to refuse lately since we had enough mods and some drama even started because of it.

But I'll put you in the maybes

Well actually I should probably get to look at those soon because after the Gmod update massacre I'm afraid we might have lost a couple of staff people along the way, I'd have to see
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum