Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken ass steam (might be gone for a while)

Go down

Broken ass steam (might be gone for a while) Empty Broken ass steam (might be gone for a while)

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 January 27th 2014, 1:02 am

So my steam client has been refusing to connect to my account for a few days now and literally everything i tried didn't work I even uninstalled and reinstalled steam but nothing it just always keeps saying "Steam is having trouble connecting to the Steam servers" so yeah i might not be on for a while as i can't connect to any servers or even play most of my games. Also apparently no computer in my house can connect to steam only the mobile version seems to work. I will probably work on fixing this in the upcoming days and ill update this when its been fixed on how it was fixed so if this happens to you you'll know how to fix it.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Broken ass steam (might be gone for a while) Empty Re: Broken ass steam (might be gone for a while)

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 January 28th 2014, 2:32 am

Ok so it's fixed now after messing with my router settings it just decided to work so I have no idea what the problem was or how I fixed it because I'm certain that n the end all the options were the same but its fixed now so yay
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum