Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me about your faggot. [profile>faggot] to make one

2 posters

Go down

Tell me about your faggot. [profile>faggot] to make one Empty Tell me about your faggot. [profile>faggot] to make one

Post  Squirtle December 22nd 2013, 11:09 pm

My faggot's name is "Anita Hanjaab"
I can tell you she don't have no money. But what she do have is a very particular set of skills [1200]; skills she has acquired over a very long career. Skills that make her a nightmare for people like you. If you give her a hanjaab now, that'll be the end of it. She won't look for you, she will not pursue you. But if you don't, she will look for you, she will find you, and she will kill you.
Tell me about your faggot. [profile>faggot] to make one Df694e17b791f62b6d6e41d1df83fb36
Squirtle
Squirtle

Back to top Go down

Tell me about your faggot. [profile>faggot] to make one Empty Re: Tell me about your faggot. [profile>faggot] to make one

Post  Ablationer December 22nd 2013, 11:13 pm

wait you can change it? wtf
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Tell me about your faggot. [profile>faggot] to make one Empty Re: Tell me about your faggot. [profile>faggot] to make one

Post  Squirtle December 22nd 2013, 11:17 pm

Ablationer wrote:wait you can change it? wtf
change what? the stats? no you cant they dont save. I just wanted to make it look like I changed them
Squirtle
Squirtle

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer December 23rd 2013, 12:49 am

weird
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down