Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being kicked by RoboReptile

+4
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
Magnum21
RoboReptile
ElectroMan
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you think this was a fair way to handle the situation?

Being kicked by RoboReptile I_vote_lcap86%Being kicked by RoboReptile I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
Being kicked by RoboReptile I_vote_lcap14%Being kicked by RoboReptile I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Being kicked by RoboReptile Empty Being kicked by RoboReptile

Post  ElectroMan December 7th 2013, 10:43 pm

RoboReptile... Probably one of the worst admins i have seen on this server.

So i was minding my own business and some random civ, starts shooting me with an M1014. So i go to shoot back (as well as i am a Banker) and i got frustrated with this person and threw a grenade. So what does he (RoboReptile) do? He throws me, like every other time, over the railing with the use of his physgun, and docks away about 50% of my health. This would be fine, if it was once. But he does it again when i try to explain my side of the story; obviously not wanting to make his final judgement on a topic, and disciplining someone for a reason in which they can't fight against. I would have stopped there, but why would i when i see this. (h t t p ://gyazo .com/522abe31e325d90233916935d816f510)

Yes! I'n the midst of killing me 2 times and jailing me 1 time, i see this. Not only has he disrespected me, but also my friends, calling them 'immature'.

Worst admin i have seen in a while? I think yes.

ElectroMan

Back to top Go down

Being kicked by RoboReptile Empty Re: Being kicked by RoboReptile

Post  RoboReptile December 7th 2013, 11:06 pm

Ok so I see 99% of this BS so i'm just going to break it down.

You've said NOTHING about anyone shooting you, you just go on to try to handle the situation yourself and when I see you attack him AND throw a grenade at a big group of civis and operators so I grab you a throw you off the railing, you then come back up and called me a name and then when I pick you up after you started running you start complaining and disrespecting me once more so instead of just kicking you right off I just throw you off again. You come right back and start spamming things into the mic next to me and doing things just to make me mad. You then come to try to say your side of the story and thats when you said that he attacked you first and I said you should've called an operator and then you go on complaining again and disrespecting some more and perpously getting on my nerves and trying to get me in trouble in any way. So I finally kick you to quit your crap but then you come on and just complain some more and more and joseph even laughed at you.

"Not only has he disrespected me, but also my friends, calling them 'immature'." Thats 100% BS I did no such thing as to disrespect other players for no good reason. You 'friends'? Like who?

Worst admin you've seen in awhile? Man you've played some terrible servers.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 December 7th 2013, 11:28 pm

ElectroMan wrote:RoboReptile... Probably one of the worst admins i have seen on this server.

So i was minding my own business and some random civ, starts shooting me with an M1014. So i go to shoot back (as well as i am a Banker) and i got frustrated with this person and threw a grenade. So what does he (RoboReptile) do? He throws me, like every other time, over the railing with the use of his physgun, and docks away about 50% of my health. This would be fine, if it was once. But he does it again when i try to explain my side of the story; obviously not wanting to make his final judgement on a topic, and disciplining someone for a reason in which they can't fight against. I would have stopped there, but why would i when i see this. (h t t p ://gyazo .com/522abe31e325d90233916935d816f510)

Yes! I'n the midst of killing me 2 times and jailing me 1 time, i see this. Not only has he disrespected me, but also my friends, calling them 'immature'.

Worst admin i have seen in a while? I think yes.
Being kicked by RoboReptile Jvjln
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Swaggles Sniper December 8th 2013, 9:28 pm

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Also i've never met you ( the middle finger is just for shits and giggles ) but it seems that you joined the forum specifically for the reason of complaining about robo. I and many others have known robo for a appt amount of time. In all of my time this time robo has been in the right if this truly did happen and you were not lying you would have some screenshots or other evidence because if not...

Being kicked by RoboReptile 09c935a1c9b122649367e9ecec905aa48e24b925a4a0c58d7e46f5db7d0a8dce

ps. Ignore the bacon part... and everything else except for the too fucking bad part
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
Lt.Swaggles Sniper

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080256582/

Back to top Go down

Being kicked by RoboReptile Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox December 9th 2013, 6:56 pm

I can smell the bullshit in the air... -Snff-
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Swaggles Sniper December 9th 2013, 9:58 pm

Mister Fantastic Fox wrote:I can smell the bullshit in the air... -Snff-

Or Was It Me  Question  Twisted Evil  

Being kicked by RoboReptile Troll-i-lied-light-l
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
Lt.Swaggles Sniper

Back to top Go down

Being kicked by RoboReptile Empty Oh, said nothing?

Post  ElectroMan December 10th 2013, 6:00 pm

RoboReptile wrote:Ok so I see 99% of this BS so i'm just going to break it down.

You've said NOTHING about anyone shooting you, you just go on to try to handle the situation yourself and when I see you attack him AND throw a grenade at a big group of civis and operators so I grab you a throw you off the railing, you then come back up and called me a name and then when I pick you up after you started running you start complaining and disrespecting me once more so instead of just kicking you right off I just throw you off again. You come right back and start spamming things into the mic next to me and doing things just to make me mad. You then come to try to say your side of the story and thats when you said that he attacked you first and I said you should've called an operator and then you go on complaining again and disrespecting some more and perpously getting on my nerves and trying to get me in trouble in any way. So I finally kick you to quit your crap but then you come on and just complain some more and more and joseph even laughed at you.

"Not only has he disrespected me, but also my friends, calling them 'immature'." Thats 100% BS I did no such thing as to disrespect other players for no good reason. You 'friends'? Like who?

Worst admin you've seen in awhile? Man you've played some terrible servers.

So i said nothing. Well, maybe i never had a chance with you throwing me over the fucking edge every time i go to confront you about the fucking problem. Morally, there was no operator there to throw a grenade at, considering you were the only one on. What was i in-turn spamming the mic with? Maybe my reason for doing what i had done? Would that not be where the problem lies? You inconsiderately throwing people over the edge of a balcony when they try to explain something to an admin that should have been doing his job correctly? So now you are saying that there was people who thought this was funny. Maybe because Joseph was the one shooting me? Because you can not be a civil admin, and do what EVERY OTHER admin would do in this situation; maybe teleport both players to a secluded area and begin assessing the problem? No, you jail me briefly so that you may kick me for ' Being a disrespectful douche-bag.' How would Bob like to see that his own staff can call repeat players 'Douchebags'. More importantly, how am i supposed to call an operator when i would have been dead of a fucking pump-shotgun by the time the message would have been sent out? Or maybe is there a reason why you would allow others to make fun of other people on the server? Is that not your job to keep order on the server? Was there any order in, instead of throwing someone over a ledge, without hearing their side of the story; considered order? That is what your job entitles you to do, am i correct? Should there be, at minimal, a way to overcome the incident without throwing repeat players over a god-forsaken railing to avoid the fact that you can deal with problems on the server. If you can not deal with dealing with other peoples problems, maybe you should just become a normal player. There is a proper and improper etiquette; that sir was improper. As as for the others on this post, it does not concern you, behave yourselves when others are dealing with a problem. There is many of the people I play with their names are the folowing:

*MrForerunner
*notnormal (sometimes notnormal01)
Brock (Sometimes Brock Evans, or NeroCat)

The star indicates which players were in my skype call during time of the incident.

ElectroMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Casdin December 10th 2013, 6:49 pm

Judging by Electric claiming about Robo tossing him over the edge, I do receive complaints regrading that Robo

I don't know if they're true, but I'm saying that I do get complaints about your admin judgement.
As for the douche bag part bro, Bob told us to be professional when filling out a kick/ban reason.

Im not sure who's telling the truth here, kind of a he said she said situation.

Best thing I can state here, Electric, If Robo was doing this take screenshots of your jailed time or capture a video of him abusing. That honestly helps a lot more and will get something done rather then a Kick-reason. Otherwise there's no real proof. Ya know?

Robo, I know you're trying to re-earn your Admin spot back so I'm sure you wouldn't play with fire, but if anything he said is true, then you should know better to handle an issue rather then be an asshole to a user. I'm not saying you did but, just to cover all grounds. I know you usually aren't but hey.

Casdin
Casdin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 10th 2013, 7:31 pm

Really, he was not trying to tell his side of the story, he was just being disrespectful because I made him stop stabbing a guard and throwing grenades into groups of civilians and neutrals.
You also spammed your mic with some sort of song or something that was in TERRIBLE quality. You keep saying if you would have tried to contact a staff member, you would have died. Thats funny because you'll take the time to stab a guard that wasn't even attacking you (From what I saw) but you won't contact a staff member. Again, you're taking this situation into your own hands and thats not very wise.
Why should I show respect to you if you cannot respect me? I never disrespect ANYONE for ANY reason unless if they go on and disrespect me or another staff member. Because really, this could have all been settled if you wouldn't have just been an ass. But your contentious insults and names made way for me to think "Hmm, this guy doesn't seem to get it". I jailed you so you wouldn't run off and then I made the kick to stop treating me like you are.

Fantastic Fox, a superadmin, already talked you through about this and everything you said to him he found fault with YOU, but here you are again. I actually watched you contentiously stab the guard (before I confronted you), and I would have done something if the guard didn't care if you were stabbing him, he just sat there and walked around almost like you weren't there, so I thought you two were friends. I also like how you were full health when I confronted you. You never said anything, you took this situation into your own hands, you disrespected a staff member not only once and not only twice but more, you spammed your mic near me.
If you were to do this in front of an actual admin or superadmin, your arse would probably be beaten much harder than I did to you. I was ESPECIALLY nice to you and giving you MORE than fair amount of chances to stop. But you continued. So please quit wasting time out of my life posting on your topic that 2-3 people (Including superadmin) have thought my judgement on you was fair.

And Casdin, yeah, i'm might not re-earn that spot but its not too big of a deal, and I wouldn't play with fire, I keep the fire going. I know WAY better now than I did before, since this server was the first server i've been a "staff member" on. But from my experience and as I get older, I no longer make those mistakes. Again I don't disrespect users unless they've done a fair amount of it to any staff members.

RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Swaggles Sniper December 10th 2013, 8:10 pm

RoboReptile wrote:Why should I show respect to you if you cannot respect me? I never disrespect ANYONE for ANY reason unless if they go on and disrespect me or another staff member.
Bro I <3 you and do believe that you are probably right in the Situation however even if they do disrespect you next time try to just deal in a more courteous manner with them even if they are being dicks and are repeat offenders. Not to say that i disapprove of what you did do (kick him) but if something like this does happen again just remember that we have to be better than the people breaking the rules and not stoop to that level because it can cause problems.
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
Lt.Swaggles Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 10th 2013, 8:20 pm

From what i've seen if this were to happen to someone else he would probably have suffered worse punishments. I went real easy on this guy but he thought I wasn't and couldn't do anything to him about it.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Casdin December 10th 2013, 9:54 pm

Eh thats up for debate.

Just next time when you kick someone thats being an ass, just kick em. We have Rule 7 for a reason ahaha
Casdin
Casdin

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectroMan December 12th 2013, 4:20 pm

Casdin wrote:Judging by Electric claiming about Robo tossing him over the edge, I do receive complaints regrading that Robo

I don't know if they're true, but I'm saying that I do get complaints about your admin judgement.
As for the douche bag part bro, Bob told us to be professional when filling out a kick/ban reason.

Im not sure who's telling the truth here, kind of a he said she said situation.

Best thing I can state here, Electric, If Robo was doing this take screenshots of your jailed time or capture a video of him abusing. That honestly helps a lot more and will get something done rather then a Kick-reason. Otherwise there's no real proof. Ya know?

Robo, I know you're trying to re-earn your Admin spot back so I'm sure you wouldn't play with fire, but if anything he said is true, then you should know better to handle an issue rather then be an asshole to a user. I'm not saying you did but, just to cover all grounds. I know you usually aren't but hey.

Please check the Gyazo link i posted in the original threat topic. That is my proof.

ElectroMan

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 12th 2013, 6:53 pm

It shows the kick. Thats proof of what, that I kicked you? Well yeah. That shows no of what you call "abuse". Thats doing my job and getting you to stop since you won't listen. And to show I will not show respect for you until you have shown respect to me.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectroMan December 12th 2013, 8:14 pm

RoboReptile wrote:It shows the kick. Thats proof of what, that I kicked you? Well yeah. That shows no of what you call "abuse". Thats doing my job and getting you to stop since you won't listen. And to show I will not show respect for you until you have shown respect to me.

Robo, as being an admin on countless servers, i have never ONCE kicked the player for 'being a disrespectful douchebag.' That was not a reply to you, he wasn't sure if it was true (The statement where he said 'You need to be official , i was simply stating that there is photographic proof of you saying that to another member. I can take snapshots in an instant, and while I showed my screen to my whole skype call, everyone else saw it too. 'As for the douche bag part bro, Bob told us to be professional when filling out a kick/ban reason.' That is what that last reply was of. I would like to state that I am one of the 'Judging by Electric claiming about Robo tossing him over the edge, I do receive complaints regrading that Robo' -Obviously i am not the first, probably not the last. I would be happy to talk this out in a team speak server, as i do YouTube video's daily for the next 13 day's.

ElectroMan

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 12th 2013, 8:28 pm

Yeah and all the complaints about me were all false and just hate and rage coming from them. Yeah, I did admit I kicked you for that exact reason but as I said many times already I will not show respect to someone who won't show me respect. That is 100% fair and you contenueously disrespecting me was enough from the beginning.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Casdin December 12th 2013, 10:13 pm

Electic, honestly you're request isn't gonna get anywhere since you don't have real proof of anything beside a screenshot of the reason for kick.
You're pretty much wasting time replying back to Robo and keeping this going.
Casdin
Casdin

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectroMan December 12th 2013, 11:56 pm

Casdin wrote:Electic, honestly you're request isn't gonna get anywhere since you don't have real proof of anything beside a screenshot of the reason for kick.
You're pretty much wasting time replying back to Robo and keeping this going.

My Problem is the kick. When was it right to call repeat players 'douchebags'?

ElectroMan

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 13th 2013, 12:15 am

When was it right to be disrespecting staff?
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana December 13th 2013, 8:59 am

well i have seen people just talking saying like this guy is a bad admin and this guy should get demoted.....to me it sounds like a whole bunch of BS but then again im not to judge since i wasn't there

also Casdin i litterally get complaints about that in game even about you...i think its all just a bunch of mad people
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 December 13th 2013, 1:00 pm

Frankly I feel this guy is either a angry noob or a troll

STAY KICKED PLZ
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Swaggles Sniper December 13th 2013, 7:44 pm

ElectroMan wrote:My Problem is the kick. When was it right to call repeat players 'douchebags'?

DERP when they are XD

and also if you don't have proof that he was wrong to kick you then you are (to everyone's best knowledge)being a douche-bag and you deserved to be kicked with the reason of being a dick when you complain take time to think don't just go auto attack mode and shit  so if this is true and Robo did kick you with no good reason (i don't think so though) get a goddamn pic of your console and think with your brain and not your rage gland
and unless you got fresh shit with proof to say STOP FUCKING DRAGGING IT ON AND ON AND ON

Being kicked by RoboReptile Dinner-Is-Served
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
Lt.Swaggles Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectroMan December 14th 2013, 12:40 am

[quote="Lt.Swaggles Sniper"]
ElectroMan wrote:My Problem is the kick. When was it right to call repeat players 'douchebags'?

DERP when they are XD

and also if you don't have proof that he was wrong to kick you then you are (to everyone's best knowledge)being a douche-bag and you deserved to be kicked with the reason of being a dick when you complain take time to think don't just go auto attack mode and shit  so if this is true and Robo did kick you with no good reason (i don't think so though) get a goddamn pic of your console and think with your brain and not your rage gland
and unless you got fresh shit with proof to say STOP FUCKING DRAGGING IT ON AND ON AND ON

Sniper, you are apparently 15. Maybe you should go back to your business instead of imputing yours into a conversation that does not comply to you.

ElectroMan

Back to top Go down

Post  ElectroMan December 14th 2013, 12:47 am

RoboReptile wrote:Yeah and all the complaints about me were all false and just hate and rage coming from them. Yeah, I did admit I kicked you for that exact reason but as I said many times already I will not show respect to someone who won't show me respect. That is 100% fair and you contenueously disrespecting me was enough from the beginning.

They are not false. I have witnesses to that exact date in which they saw you. Don't deny something you know to be true.

ElectroMan

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 14th 2013, 3:36 am

Lol you don't even know half the complaints about me, so you cannot say if they were true or false. I know it is true because look, i'm still op and may become an actual admin. I still do not see why you are posting, your wasting time.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next