Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great injustice...

5 posters

Go down

A great injustice... Empty A great injustice...

Post  Grampa October 14th 2013, 8:50 pm

Throughout life; us brave freedom fighters encounter plebeians who are hellbent to stop us in our quest, this was my experience in the server today. I tried to fight the corrupt communist scum, and was met with exuberant, harsh, and unjust punishment.

Those with weak stomachs should not read the below story, do not let your children see this report, as it is truly disgusting.

As a gun dealer I trolled the streets, looking for the ideal real estate to set up my shot, that was when I saw something in the corner of my eye. It was a shop that read "Gay dance club" and in smaller text under it "Gun shop". It was at that moment I knew the homosexual terrorists had enter the city. I did not only feel mandated by my own morals to step in, but I had an obligation from god to stop the terrorists.

Your brave hero did just that. I valiantly spawned my metal table on the sidewalk out of the current gay dance club/ gunshop. Fearlessly, in the name of freedom and all that is holy, I began making adverts for my new gun shop. The adverts where carefully crafted, each word part of my ploy for power, they read "Granpa's new gunshop, outside the bad one".

That's when it happened.

The terrorist Squishofdoom appeared from that shadows he was born in, wielding a remover tool in which he destroyed my metal desk unsympathetically. I stood there in complete shock,  lacking the understanding on how someone could commit such an inhumane act without any sign of remorse. In that second, the harbinger of peace(me), was kicked by the terrorist.  To add insult to injury, he even put in the reason of "minge", when he removed me from the server.

I felt as if all the purity I held on the server was robbed from me in one single command. I demand justice. I demand an apology! No terrorist should subject such a peaceful player such as myself to such disgusting treatment.

Squish caught in the act of being a communist terrorist homosexual depicted below.
http://share.xerodevelopment(dotcom)/upload/1381797852091squish1.png
Grampa
Grampa

Back to top Go down

A great injustice... Empty Re: A great injustice...

Post  ThreeDawg October 14th 2013, 9:09 pm

While this post got me laughing, it sounds like your complaint is not valid. Your shop was more there, simply to add insult into the mix.

You are more at fault here, and it sounds like Squish did the right thing.

-Support

P.S.: If it caters to your want to go after homosexuals, I, myself, take it up the ass, and am a beast laying heathen of the worst kind.

-ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngrySniper October 15th 2013, 12:18 am

Squishes beard is looking ratty, thank god you reported this or we never would have been able to lobby for a help group for him. Male beard dehydration is a real issue and must be approached seriously.
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer October 15th 2013, 12:22 pm

ahahah waht the fuck
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile October 15th 2013, 6:57 pm

ThreeDawg wrote:While this post got me laughing, it sounds like your complaint is not valid. Your shop was more there, simply to add insult into the mix.

You are more at fault here, and it sounds like Squish did the right thing.

-Support

P.S.: If it caters to your want to go after homosexuals, I, myself, take it up the ass, and am a beast laying heathen of the worst kind.

-ThreeDawg
*Facepalm*

And, LOL lol!
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down