Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teddy's APP

4 posters

Go down

Teddy's APP Empty Teddy's APP

Post  TeddyFgt June 8th 2013, 4:55 am

In-game Name(s): Mr Fgt

Position Requested: I don't really know what the ranks are so i don't know which one to apply for. I guess admin or moderator?

First Name: Nick

Your Age: 16

How Did You Hear About Us? I was in skype with one of my buddies and he told me about it and said it was full of action so i joined.

Do You Think You Qualify? Maybe?

Do You Have A Microphone? Yes.

Additional Info: Well i have had garrysmod for over a year with around 1450 hours on it.
I have had admins on a few other server on that note. I am currently already a super admin on another server, dealing with bans and reports etc.
I have quite the experience with helping other players and not going ban crazy when i get annoyed like some people do. I am quite a mature players when i need to be. I am a liked person by some because of my humerous personality but that doesn't change the fact that at times when i need to be i can be very mature and serious. Even though i do have a bad rep on most servers i have pretty much quite exploiting etc and would like to find a nice customized server to be apart of the community.

TeddyFgt

Back to top Go down

Teddy's APP Empty Re: Teddy's APP

Post  Ablationer June 8th 2013, 6:15 am

You're that auto-glock glitch guy from earlier?
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TeddyFgt June 8th 2013, 7:11 am

Yus.

TeddyFgt

Back to top Go down

Teddy's APP Empty RE: Teddys App

Post  Jarabinky June 8th 2013, 7:48 am

So...you exploit glitches...I must ask is it for your own personal gain or do you share it with others?
Jarabinky
Jarabinky

Back to top Go down

Post  TeddyFgt June 8th 2013, 8:57 am

No i told him about a glitch with the pistol ammo.
Like how to auto-glock is a bit glitchy with ammo. But then he told me they were made from base and not made by madcow. It wasn't an exploit it was a glitch i had experienced on other servers like if i had a p228 then i got an auto-glock i would get an extra 500 pistol ammo but that was only with mad-cows.

It wasn't an exploit or glitched that i abused. It was a something i was telling him about mad-cows weps.

TeddyFgt

Back to top Go down

Post  dantay456 June 9th 2013, 6:31 am

I think I seen you and I believe your a good guy, but I want to make sure since you're a Super Admin on another server are you going to be on Bob's server often and just get Mod or Admin and don't go on the server very much. Another thing is Maybe might not be a good work selection it kinda makes me think you just saying I don'y know ill take it if I kinda want to see if you're really going to be there for us and the people on the server

dantay456

Back to top Go down

Post  TeddyFgt June 9th 2013, 6:36 am

dantay456 wrote:I think I seen you and I believe your a good guy, but I want to make sure since you're a Super Admin on another server are you going to be on Bob's server often and just get Mod or Admin and don't go on the server very much. Another thing is Maybe might not be a good work selection it kinda makes me think you just saying I don'y know ill take it if I kinda want to see if you're really going to be there for us and the people on the server
I can easily switch between both 50/50 usually on the other server i have other mods doing work for me so i usually just fly around with free time. So i can play often.

TeddyFgt

Back to top Go down

Post  TeddyFgt June 11th 2013, 5:15 am

bump

TeddyFgt

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer June 11th 2013, 3:20 pm

yeah i saw it
Ablationer
Ablationer