Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barney the pedophile dinosaurs moderator request

3 posters

Go down

Barney the pedophile dinosaurs moderator request Empty Barney the pedophile dinosaurs moderator request

Post  Barney the pedophile dino April 14th 2013, 11:45 pm

Hi,
My name is Unholybuilder53 or as many of you know me Barney the pedophile dinosaur. I am an avid player of this server and have great times on this server, unfortanatly some times when mods/admins arnt on people come in and troll which is a real pain for everyone in the server, i usually stay up late so i have to deal with trolls a lot and would like to help keep this server clear of all trolls. Im also a good teammate and like to have fun while playing this server. I almost always help any new players I see (if I didnt see you im sorry) and tell them the rules i remember and to look at the motd. please consider promoting me to a higher rank because i would appreciate it and so would some of the players. I also dont want to start off on the admin rank thats to much and hearing you are over welmed and all i wouldnt like to be a bother, please take me into consideration, Thank you.

Barney out

Last edited by Barney the pedophile dino on April 15th 2013, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Barney the pedophile dino

Back to top Go down

Barney the pedophile dinosaurs moderator request Empty Barney's Application

Post  SexyBeast April 15th 2013, 6:40 pm

Hello
I have seen him play for a long time and has been a good friend of mine. He has always followed the rules and tells me if anyone has been breaking them and I think he should be promoted to operator or moderator. Whatever it is called.
Razz

SexyBeast

Back to top Go down

Barney the pedophile dinosaurs moderator request Empty Re: Barney the pedophile dinosaurs moderator request

Post  Ablationer April 17th 2013, 1:18 am

yeah I haven't had the chance to talk to him a whole lot but he does seem like an okay guy

I'll think about it.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Barney the pedophile dinosaurs moderator request Empty Re: Barney the pedophile dinosaurs moderator request

Post  Barney the pedophile dino April 17th 2013, 2:13 am

Ablationer wrote:yeah I haven't had the chance to talk to him a whole lot but he does seem like an okay guy

I'll think about it.

Thank you for consideration.

Barney the pedophile dino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down