Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intriago's Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Intriago's Admin Application Empty Intriago's Admin Application

Post  Solidus Snake June 2nd 2012, 10:22 am

Well ive been online and very active on this server and I see not many admins online which is probably one of the reasons I want to apply fo admin because Ive been online ever since I started playing on this server at least more than 3-5 hours online maybe more. I'm sorry to say I haven't been an admin before on gmod one on hl2 deathmatch not VRP for the people who know what that is but something small just my friends server that was small and nothing that big but i never even got to use commands. However many many of my friends are admin on servers and I know their drill be serious when needed, Know commands, be active, and be polite to the people who join the server. Apperently in gmod there is a !menu which is fantastic because I dont need to go on a website and memorize commands which is exellent so I can have an easier time be an admin then anyone else being an admin on a different game such as hl2 deathmatch there commands are outragious to me.

Well thank you for reading, and Bob thank you for the server
Solidus Snake
Solidus Snake

Back to top Go down

Intriago's Admin Application Empty Re: Intriago's Admin Application

Post  Ablationer June 2nd 2012, 10:29 am

Click here for the only proper way to greet Intriago when he joins.

I've known Intriago for a long time (way before having this server) and he's a cool dude. He's a good sports and plays with half of his god damn models and textures missing and doesn't even bitch about it.

He may not have admin experience, but he has common sense and a lot of experience in the field of not being an asshole.

Anyway, I'll put you moderator for now so you can learn the basic stuff and see how it goes.

Now of course, I know I don't have to tell you this, but just because: No using privileges for RP purposes. It has to be server-breaking rules, abuse, spamming, blocking, etc.

Congratulations Intriago!
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down