Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brother Lemarites (Co-Owner Request)

3 posters

Go down

Brother Lemarites (Co-Owner Request) Empty Brother Lemarites (Co-Owner Request)

Post  Brother Lemarties March 9th 2013, 12:52 am

Hello Bob Frenchman,

Its me again, Brother Lemarties. So you may not remember any of this but, tonight you had your incident with your (cough) liquor and skittles (cough.) After you promoted Crazy to admin, we started talking, then you demoted him, raged, then said "YOO FRICKN DO UT" so i did. then,We eventually came to the convorsation about Co owners and things like that, and you told me "weull uh... go putit on the furoms und uh ill let you bee co owner." So this is just me being the person i am, and doing what i am told Very Happy. So Bobo, this is my Application to become the server's Co-owner. If need be, i can help pay for the server, or i can chip in every once in a while but thats only if you want. Thankyou bob, for the laughs and the con
sideration. -Brother Lemarties.
Brother Lemarties
Brother Lemarties

Back to top Go down

Brother Lemarites (Co-Owner Request) Empty Re: Brother Lemarites (Co-Owner Request)

Post  dexon March 9th 2013, 1:04 am

Yep ! Lemarties is a good guy !
And as i am in the french team: Je pense qu'il ferait un très bon co-owner !

Je plussoie !
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Brother Lemarites (Co-Owner Request) Empty Re: Brother Lemarites (Co-Owner Request)

Post  Ablationer March 9th 2013, 1:12 am

nmo
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum