Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Fucking Goyim's" Tactics and how to counter them

+9
Brotherhood of Nod
RoboReptile
OwenDaKid
Pyron
TheAngrySniper
TheJackamj
Ablationer
Daisuke
muh_cheeseburger
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Fucking Goyim's" Tactics and how to counter them Empty "Fucking Goyim's" Tactics and how to counter them

Post  muh_cheeseburger January 21st 2015, 10:07 pm

ALRIGHT. I've gotten alot of shit lately to the point where Owen banned me for "hacking" the second time. Now lets go through the tactis I use that keeps the flow of salt running till my fucking blood vessels pop from extreme levels of NaCl [s].

1. Gunman Circulator + Topaz Gun (Optional) + Food Boosts + Class Bonuses + Being poor on gems + Bronze Rank
Being a Terrorist with +50 percent less recoil feels great doesn't it? Combine that with armor shard and I am already more versatile than a long legged prostitute on pay day. And were talking the Phillipenes.

HURR HOW TO COUNTER????
idk ask bob. maybe increase the gem drop rate so i can stop leeching off of gem welfare for combat purposes.

2. Skaarj + Fatman + Glider Perk + Ammo Circulator = NOBODY EVEN LOOKS UP
The tactic that started it all because I only use it on people who I know wouldn't expect me up in the sky (aka newbies or people who don't look up) VERY EASY TO COUNTER THOUGH. Since it has a very large radius I can take advantage of the shitty handling and manage to rack up a few kills with it.

HURR HOW TO COUNTER????
Use the life saver perk. Then shoot me. Simple as that.

3. Gunman Circulator + Food Boosts + Specifically Made Guns = OP GUNS
Not OP, but you catch my drift. I can just use Gunman Circulator and food boosts to make up for the gun stats while increasing the damage. Just like my 317 DPS Heavy FAMAS. anita sharkeesian is hot af

HURR HOW TO COUNTER????
Bullet mirror (i use bullets tbh) or Hazmat (i dont even use elemental tho). Otherwise your invincibility skill.

4. Sweeper/Armored Unit + Armor Shard Perk + Norse Shrine = +600 HP
Oh yeah. This gives me a raging E-Boner. I'll need medics sucking my dick for this one since I barely have any DR.

HURR HOW TO COUNTER????
Goliath. Or Berserker. EZ PZ

Additional notes:
Never be afraid to be a scrub. Theres always the one guy using bullet mirror. There's nothing wrong with that. Same with Hunting AWPs. Your "scrub" gun could be the key to stopping me from grinding you out of your shekels and gems till I sell those gems for money to get more shekels. I won't get mad either way. I will already be grinding other people of their shekels anyways. And remember...
WITH JEWS YOU LOSE
muh_cheeseburger
muh_cheeseburger

http://instagram.com/long.dong_johnson

Back to top Go down

"Fucking Goyim's" Tactics and how to counter them Empty Re: "Fucking Goyim's" Tactics and how to counter them

Post  Daisuke January 21st 2015, 10:08 pm

does this matter tbh Lol
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

"Fucking Goyim's" Tactics and how to counter them Empty Re: "Fucking Goyim's" Tactics and how to counter them

Post  muh_cheeseburger January 21st 2015, 10:13 pm

Daisuke wrote:does this matter tbh Lol

its for the people who suck ass at pvp and keep complaining im op as skaarj or some shit
if people took these tips i probably wouldn't have been grinding people out of their shekels by then.
even angry didn't know what gunman circulator was until i told him

hes still god tier though.
muh_cheeseburger
muh_cheeseburger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer January 22nd 2015, 4:29 am

1 is easy to counter, high damage output, preferable projectile if you can't aim, either elemental if armor shard, or not if something else.

Corrosive is great against that, especially against life saver. It still corrodes you after life saver, lol.

Also I'm pretty sure a sweeper or AU with hazmat and an inclemency shrine or two might be able to withstand a full fatman blast to the face. Might have to test tho.

Also freezing is always good against those tacticool kids who put all their eggs into the basket of "high dps shit stats" guns and make up for it with perks and circs. Then they have nothing else to protect against the other kind of fuckery.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  muh_cheeseburger January 22nd 2015, 11:40 am

Ablationer wrote:Also freezing is always good against those tacticool kids who put all their eggs into the basket of "high dps shit stats" guns and make up for it with perks and circs. Then they have nothing else to protect against the other kind of fuckery.

thats why i sometimes use hazmat. since theres no perk for gun stats. i could be armored unit with 4 dr, 50 percent er, and take 5 damage just from curator jumping. i always make sure i have a backup gun just in case. which i forgot to mention, curator jumping works even with heavy units.
muh_cheeseburger
muh_cheeseburger

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj January 22nd 2015, 12:41 pm

1v1 me cheeseburger ill fuck u
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer January 22nd 2015, 2:51 pm

muh_cheeseburger wrote:
Ablationer wrote:Also freezing is always good against those tacticool kids who put all their eggs into the basket of "high dps shit stats" guns and make up for it with perks and circs. Then they have nothing else to protect against the other kind of fuckery.

thats why i sometimes use hazmat. since theres no perk for gun stats. i could be armored unit with 4 dr, 50 percent er, and take 5 damage just from curator jumping. i always make sure i have a backup gun just in case. which i forgot to mention, curator jumping works even with heavy units.

then you already know a hunting awp is your worst enemy
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngrySniper January 22nd 2015, 3:20 pm

Are you really this full of yourself you need to make a thread like this.

top kek
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyron January 22nd 2015, 3:37 pm

You coulda just put up basic tips rather than idolize yourself.
Pyron
Pyron

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenDaKid January 22nd 2015, 3:56 pm

Pyron wrote:You coulda just put up basic tips rather than idolize yourself.
Agreed xD This is all pretty cocky.

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile January 22nd 2015, 6:20 pm

Ablationer wrote:Also I'm pretty sure a sweeper or AU with hazmat and an inclemency shrine or two might be able to withstand a full fatman blast to the face. Might have to test tho.

Sweeper + Hazmat + 100% life circ = Survival from any fatman shot. Even if the class is demolition expert.

I had to figure this out when I kept getting fatman'd by BFG on that map with the moving train.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngrySniper January 23rd 2015, 12:10 am

The way I view it, these aren't tactics.

This is just a shitty, cheap way of giving yourself an advantage over others in combat, is it accomplishable by anyone, yes. But it's abuse of the Circ system to put yourself ahead of others in my eyes.

Then you go ahead and post this thread, all I did was laugh. You're a very obvious troll that doesn't like losing, you like to exploit whatever you can to win.
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  muh_cheeseburger January 26th 2015, 5:05 am

also 2 protips: use lucky to grind noobs out of their shekels to buy circ shards. i bought one for 200k yesterday. B)

second protip: have the confidence of kanye west. nothing gets you going more than self admiration.

muh_cheeseburger
muh_cheeseburger

Back to top Go down

Post  Brotherhood of Nod January 26th 2015, 7:22 pm

Why is this thread alive?
Brotherhood of Nod
Brotherhood of Nod

Back to top Go down

Post  KenMasters January 26th 2015, 7:54 pm

The further down I read, the harder my face cringes. Any more posts, and my face will be exiting out its own ass.
KenMasters
KenMasters

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile January 26th 2015, 9:52 pm

The Glock is pretty OP.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer January 27th 2015, 1:36 am

Brotherhood of Nod wrote:Why is this thread alive?
idk cuz goyim thinks he's hot shit

to be honest, if i had a bunch of 14 years olds raging at me in all caps in chat because i kill them too much, i would think that, too
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon January 27th 2015, 1:38 am

WHY YOU KILLIN ME BOB STOP BEEING SO F*KIN' OP GOD DAMNIT bounce   cheers

Edit:
Oh, you said 14 years old... nvm then.
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  muh_cheeseburger January 27th 2015, 10:25 pm

i got it from one admin (not giving names) for using cheap tactics and "being a coward"
muh_cheeseburger
muh_cheeseburger

Back to top Go down

"Fucking Goyim's" Tactics and how to counter them Empty Fighting Ignorance

Post  OldRavensFan February 1st 2015, 12:39 pm

This is a reply to some of the "tactics" I've seen Super Goyim do. This includes playing as a Skarrj when there were only 8 people (Him; 3 Cops/Crims total; rest Neutrals) in the server and saying "Who cares about the noobs, I'm just trying to level up my guns!" while more and more people rage quitted. There was the time he said "All that matters is power, nobody else matters!". Then there was the case where he was talking to someone else about me in world chat saying "he just gets mad and plays a cheap tactic".

Now, It's ok to be Super-Awesome Skarrj and be killing like crazy. But, when there are so few people on, making some leave has a large impact. Think of it this way; You, with your experience, guns, as the Skarrj are like a level 30 Boss, and you'll slaughtering level 2 noobs. Is that really fair on them? Have they had a chance to learn, and understand the nuances? How can they learn through combat when they keep dying before they get any experience? Remember, you were a noob once, too. How would you get a chance to "learn" if you keep getting owned by the same person? There's a reason why Skarrj has such a high cost; so noobs don't grab it and use it recklessly. It's supposed to be for older players who know WHEN to use it. No one (I hope, I HOPE!) is self-centered enough to play as Skarrj seriously when there's only 6 people in the server with most as Neutrals. It's a responsibility, and you should know better.

IF YOU DO NOT READ ANYTHING AT ALL, OR CAN'T COMPREHEND ANYTHING HERE, UNDERSTAND THIS: PEOPLE ARE MORE LIKELY TO JOIN A NEARLY FULL SERVER THAN A NEARLY EMPTY ONE.
Got it? Moving on...

The statement of "all that matters is power" is...quite disturbing, to say the least. It's the attitude of an immature, cranky 7-year-old emperor. It's...it's the kind of thing that detracts others from joining. It's supposed to be fun for everyone, but if you're purposely spoiling it for other players, then...you're not really interested in the server and other people, hmmm?

Now, to discuss what happened last night on Night Fever; he claimed that I was driving people away. Now, I wasn't watching chat too closely to tell, but I'll assume he was right and that I made a few people ragequit with my setup I had. But, unlike what he did with Skarrj, there was 20+ people there, so losing a few then HAD LESS OF AN IMPACT IN ATTRACTING PEOPLE TO JOIN then losing a few with few people on. (Also on night fever a Freerunner was spamming flash grenades and spamming voice chat with what sounded like the moans of a severely mentally retarded kid (Special Edd?). I typed in chat about him and Super replied with "Oh, so now you don't like spam?" I replied with "It's a FREERUNNER. With FLASH NADES." Not a minute later he types in "Hey, this guy's spamming flash grenades!" Duh.)

To discuss my "cheap tactics"; at this current writing, I have two combos, both of which work well:
SAM Launcher, Blind + Hazmat + Demolitions Expert. I don't aim down the sights with a SAM, so better stats all around helps, I think I spent a point from Accuracy and put it into Firing Speed. With Hazmat I can run in, disorient, and take little damage from my explosions. With the Demolitions Expert I get a good amount of HP and the Regenerate Ability, plus I spawn automatically with a grenade-type launcher, so I have extra ammo for my SAM. I choose Demolitions Expert over Mad Bomber because even though the damage bonus is better (10%<25%), the Mad Bomber has little health, and only a Speed ability. Not good for surviving firefights. Also, I can't tell you HOW MANY TIMES I've died because I was caught reloading. Even with the Demolition Man's bonuses it still reloads too slow for my tastes.

TMP, Blind+ Triple Jump+ Stealth Class (or Yamakazi). This setup gives my plenty of mobility, both vertically and horizontally. The triple jump gives me silent climbing (unlike the Jetpack which is LOUD) with the Climb SWEP to give me that extra boost. Most classes spawn with a basic gun, so there's gonna be plenty of ammo to pickup. Just kill, and don't be seen. Also, if on a small map where there's a lot of killing (like Night Fever), you can switch out for a TMP-BeltFed. TONS of pistols on the ground ripe for the taking. Damage Resistance doesn't matter if you can shoot for 10 seconds without reloading AND being able to run like a madman.

If anything in here was miss-interpreted, please let me know so I can fix the error.

I don't know if you're a really, REALLY good (classic) troll, or just ignorant. But...don't be egotistical. Please?
-Savor Of Hummens

P.S. You broke the "Don't be a dick" rule aka no griefing (#10).

P.P.S. We were both on when there was 6-8 people (different time) and it slowly crept up to 10 over an hour or two, then jumped to 16 in a few minutes. Super said "Wow, can't believe people came so fast!" ...BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE MORE LIKELY TO JOIN A SERVER WITH PEOPLE IN IT THAN AN EMPTY ONE. DUH.

P.P.P.S. I saw your ban appeal that's in the trash section...wow. It goes COMPLETELY against what you've said to me in-game. Wow. Just...wow.

Last edited by OldRavensFan on February 2nd 2015, 10:36 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Looking over his older posts, grammar.)
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon February 1st 2015, 1:48 pm

OldRavensFan wrote:[...]

Aww can you not.
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan February 1st 2015, 2:20 pm

dexon wrote:

Aww can you not.

Well, he could never sit still and listen, so, maybe this will open his eyes and make him realize that he's not the only important one and (like the Spiderman quote) With great power, comes great responsibility. Hell, I can name other users who know WHEN to use Skarrj; WalkieTalkie, TheAngrySniper, TART, Pyron, Bender, RoboReptile, ButterDuck (who is also a pro at Z-Bezerker), OwendaKid (another great Z-Bezerker), Nizzie and Alfonso just to name a few off the top of my head.

It's just...sad, really. Disappointing that someone is so focused upon his own actions that he ignores those around him.
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  muh_cheeseburger February 3rd 2015, 1:47 am

OldRavensFan wrote:
dexon wrote:

Aww can you not.

Well, he could never sit still and listen, so, maybe this will open his eyes and make him realize that he's not the only important one and (like the Spiderman quote) With great power, comes great responsibility. Hell, I can name other users who know WHEN to use Skarrj; WalkieTalkie, TheAngrySniper, TART, Pyron, Bender, RoboReptile, ButterDuck (who is also a pro at Z-Bezerker), OwendaKid (another great Z-Bezerker), Nizzie and Alfonso just to name a few off the top of my head.

It's just...sad, really. Disappointing that someone is so focused upon his own actions that he ignores those around him.

you can stop shitposting now
also why are you so obsessed with trying to prove something pointless?
muh_cheeseburger
muh_cheeseburger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer February 3rd 2015, 4:19 am

Well you did say and I quote "I don't care how toxic I am" when a new player asked you if you could stop being a dick to him for not knowing something
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan February 3rd 2015, 10:30 am

Am I lying? Will he deny those things he said?

Besides, if he grief's again, that's a swift boot.

I mean, seriously, this kind of stuff makes his unban request seem like a outright lie.

I just got through two complex migraines from his trolling, so, no. He has "started shit", thusly lying from his unban request ("I have never tried to start shit").
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum