Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enigma's Application

5 posters

Go down

Enigma's Application Empty Enigma's Application

Post  LCpl Chloe Hawkins January 21st 2015, 6:11 pm

PS : God Damn this is getting old...

Position Requested : Admin......(Again)

First Name : Kaitlyn

Server Time Put In : 1058 Hours Currently

I Qualify because ive already done this stuff before I did my job, I got in trouble over one load of shit and I got demoted, tough shit its happened before, ive been an operator for quite some time and I feel as if I somewhat need/desirve this rank, the staff are dying down, we never have any Server Greeters on, Mostly operators, sometimes admins, and barely for SA's (Other than a few SA's). I fucked up in the past and I want to redeem myself, Users are always complaining when things arent working, and for example today, Jetpacks weren't working, people were having problems with getting things to work in general and kept complaining in chat, so i looked up on the steam group for an admin or super admin, and most of them were offline, except for Daisuke who i asked to come onto the server and refresh the server, so people werent complaining and everything was fixed. This may seem off topic but I assure you it is not, it only adds onto the fact that not alot of people are on to help with anything, im not saying staff arent doing their job, im just saying there arent alot that actually get on and help with everything...Thats why I think I qualify.

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:21488415
Server name : Enigma

Last edited by LCpl Chloe Hawkins on January 22nd 2015, 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

LCpl Chloe Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Enigma's Application Empty Re: Enigma's Application

Post  TheJackamj January 21st 2015, 9:48 pm

+Support You're pretty cool enigma, idk why you got demoted but I think you deserve it being an old player
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Post  jtmj23 January 21st 2015, 10:46 pm

+Support. You're on quite a lot and always do your job. I see no reason why you shouldn't get admin again.
jtmj23
jtmj23

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 January 22nd 2015, 3:55 am

Wait you still play? Shocked
I haven't seen you on in forever, dammit time zones.
Well I can't comment on your activity, I also can't really comment on how you are as an operator now as I haven't seen you but from what I saw before hand you do your job well, you're a fun person to play with. I think you deserve another shot.

+Support
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile February 3rd 2015, 6:04 pm

Admin now.

Locked.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down