Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SmiffleHeim ( Nomadic )'s Reintatement to admin.

4 posters

Go down

SmiffleHeim ( Nomadic )'s Reintatement to admin. Empty SmiffleHeim ( Nomadic )'s Reintatement to admin.

Post  SmiffleHeim December 30th 2014, 3:22 pm

To give information as to why I was taken away from admin, I talked to Bob about my current work situation and told him that needed to take a break to focus on my job, he reduced my rank to "user", which has been fixed to "Respected". But now that things have settled at my current job, I have more free time to be on the server and am currently looking to be reinstated as my previous rank of "Admin". Bob informed me that I needed the support of Owen, Bull, and Alfonse. The three SA's of the server. As it stands, I have the support of Owen. As we already know Alfonse is retiring soon, or has already retired, what ever the case may be, I still require his support as well as Bull's. If in question of Owen's support is true or not, feel free to ask him yourself, but don't be a pest about it.

SmiffleHeim

Back to top Go down

SmiffleHeim ( Nomadic )'s Reintatement to admin. Empty Re: SmiffleHeim ( Nomadic )'s Reintatement to admin.

Post  Ablationer January 2nd 2015, 8:53 pm

I need feedback on this from others. Admin, Operator, nothing? What?
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

SmiffleHeim ( Nomadic )'s Reintatement to admin. Empty Re: SmiffleHeim ( Nomadic )'s Reintatement to admin.

Post  dexon January 2nd 2015, 10:16 pm

Who's that ?
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke January 2nd 2015, 10:35 pm

Me and Owen already gave our full support, its just BULL.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down