Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you get for Christmas? (Robo's facehole)

+6
KenMasters
dexon
TheJackamj
ButterDuck
Ablationer
RoboReptile
10 posters

Go down

What did you get for Christmas? (Robo's facehole) Empty What did you get for Christmas? (Robo's facehole)

Post  RoboReptile December 26th 2014, 1:54 pm

RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

What did you get for Christmas? (Robo's facehole) Empty Re: What did you get for Christmas? (Robo's facehole)

Post  Ablationer December 26th 2014, 4:05 pm

lol fucking robo
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

What did you get for Christmas? (Robo's facehole) Empty Re: What did you get for Christmas? (Robo's facehole)

Post  ButterDuck December 26th 2014, 8:52 pm

sexy face Twisted Evil

Also I got abunch of crap, like, a entire box of axe spray,a globe thing, a ferrari, foam planes, a ball thing and abunch of things. I asked for a headset and bic pens. Didn't even get pens :l
ButterDuck
ButterDuck

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj December 26th 2014, 9:10 pm

robo do you have a girlfriend?
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 26th 2014, 9:11 pm

yes
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon December 27th 2014, 12:21 am

I got this: What did you get for Christmas? (Robo's facehole) Logo

A Qubicle Home liscence so i can start making my own video game. And im actually making a MMORPG in voxel. (will looks like WoW but free to play)
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 27th 2014, 12:27 am

Sounds nice.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  KenMasters December 27th 2014, 2:32 am

I got a guest pass for Killing Floor (and a couple more once the first runs out), Turtle Beach PX3 headset, iWorld Pulse studio headphones, a PS3 controller, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Ultra Street Fighter IV, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, and some motherfucking Starbursts.
KenMasters
KenMasters

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj December 27th 2014, 1:22 pm

RoboReptile wrote:yes
dammit i was hoping you'd say no
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 December 27th 2014, 4:24 pm

I got weird ass glasses that you can barley see out of, a buffy the vampire slayer comic how they came up with that I would like that I have no idea as I never really read comics nor said I enjoyed them or really mentioned them at all, but my sister was quite a bit disappointed she didn't get it, I guess I did a long time ago I read these Dutch comics, can't find them anymore Razz, and I got a wallet,  overall it was more about being with family for us and seeing as it was one of the few times we are able to see my sister I guess that was a pretty damn good gift too Smile
We didn't get snow on Christmas but we got it today, I didn't really notice as I was in bed till like 3pm, tomorrow we drive back home and I can finally play again Very Happy, hope all of you had a great Christmas and next is looking forward to a new year of new adventure and other shit.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  The Original RaptorJesus December 28th 2014, 2:31 pm

i didn't get shit except a 100 dollar gift card and money but then the money was confiscated by my mom and I let my dad use the gift card.

gg

The Original RaptorJesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyron December 29th 2014, 9:25 pm

I got vans, cargos, a handle of fireball, a pack if gum, and a blowjob.
Pyron
Pyron

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon December 29th 2014, 9:52 pm

OMG! What sort of gum ?!?!? Shocked
dexon
dexon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterDuck December 30th 2014, 12:16 am

The Original RaptorJesus wrote:i didn't get shit except a 100 dollar gift card and money but then the money was confiscated by my mom

Why would you let your mom take your money.
ButterDuck
ButterDuck

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon December 30th 2014, 12:58 am

ButterDuck wrote:Why would you let your mom take your money.

Ye, punch her is the face!

wait wat.. no dont o.o
dexon
dexon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dongs December 31st 2014, 11:21 am

I got an IOU for socks and underwear and a laptop and a autodesk license

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down