Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xXBlueSlimeXx's Admin App

2 posters

Go down

xXBlueSlimeXx's Admin App Empty xXBlueSlimeXx's Admin App

Post  xXBlueSlimeXx November 12th 2014, 11:10 pm

xXBlueSlimeXx's Admin App

Position Requested: Admin

First Name: Mick

Your Age: I have been on the earth for about 16 1/2 years

How long have you been on the server: I have been on the server since late July 2014. I have around 435 hours. ( About 70+ as SG and almost 300 as an OP)

Why do you think you qualify? Well first off I love this server. This server is the only reason I play gmod. This server is so fun because it encourages creativity by letting you creating your own guns. I also love the community surrounding the server. Everyone is so nice and not rude they like to make rude jokes and stuff but they all mean well.... I hope. The problem is that occasionally at night or during the day there will be some minge/troll on that has to ruin the fun. As OP I can only kick him/her or ask an admin that's playing another game or doing other important things not on the server to come onto the server and ban them. I am applying for Admin because I would like to let the other admins do their work outside of the server. I'm not saying that they are mad to come on. I just would like to help to Bobs community more than I could as an OP. Even though I mess around some times. I can switch from goofy to serious in a matter of seconds if laws in Bob town are being broken.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41009827

Additional info: I have never held a staff position on any other server. (Also if I am doing something wrong or if something is wrong with my application please tell me because I would like to learn from my mistakes or fix my mistakes) Thanks Smile
P.s. I would like to apologize for goofing around with bananas lately. They are just so long and yellow.
xXBlueSlimeXx
xXBlueSlimeXx

Back to top Go down

xXBlueSlimeXx's Admin App Empty Awesome

Post  xXBlueSlimeXx November 12th 2014, 11:12 pm

Heh I posted this at 10:10 that's awesome.
xXBlueSlimeXx
xXBlueSlimeXx

Back to top Go down

xXBlueSlimeXx's Admin App Empty Re: xXBlueSlimeXx's Admin App

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 November 21st 2014, 8:02 pm

THREAD CLOSED

APPLICATION APPROVED
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

xXBlueSlimeXx's Admin App Empty Re: xXBlueSlimeXx's Admin App

Post  Sponsored content