Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haze

5 posters

Go down

Haze Empty Haze

Post  Ablationer October 19th 2014, 7:20 am

I've been hearing many complaints about Haze lately and I'd like people to whom it concerns to post here what their opinion on the whole thing is:

What is your experience with Haze?

Do you agree on the complaints about him?

And why do you think he should be (or not be) demoted?

(yes I know I just copied mister fox's thread but i'm lazy and the goal is the same anyway)
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Haze Empty Re: Haze

Post  RoboReptile October 19th 2014, 6:09 pm

What is your experience with Haze? Half and Half, not good at first, but Haze became more mellow as time progresses.

Do you agree on the complaints about him?I haven't heard any complaints so I can't say I can so far.

And why do you think he should be (or not be) demoted? I honestly don't have any reason to say Haze should be demoted. I don't hear or get any complaints for Haze nor has Haze done anything wrong that I've seen.

Basically =Neutral=
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenDaKid October 19th 2014, 9:40 pm

Only thing that comes to mind was a event that has recently happened, he changed his gun name to "Fuck off pillage" or somthing like that, I asked him to change it knowing that is harassment. He changed it to "Owen suks." He later debated that it isn't against the rules, I don't really remember what happened after that. I might have kicked him, not sure to be honest. Here's a screenshot I snagged of his gun name. http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/536252115438058237/A9084F5209A52077611D9D9A38FA758387485B69/ However, I don't think he should be demoted for a single screw up. Sorry for not following the format.

I'm not sure where I stand on this topic, I'l remain neutral.

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Post  OwenDaKid October 20th 2014, 2:16 pm

I'm also pretty sure him and gundown have somthing going on.

OwenDaKid

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer October 20th 2014, 6:47 pm

Well then I don't know what the fuck the deal is.

I kept hearing "What's up with Haze? Why is Haze still op? Why haven't you demoted Haze yet?"

but now nobody has a fucking problem with him, so fuck it, if people don't like Haze being op, I'll just link them to this thread.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile October 20th 2014, 9:47 pm

Dammit bob just ask them WHY they say that when they say it not just go "Huh, mmkay. *Shaves legs*"
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer October 20th 2014, 11:19 pm

I do but then it's just like 500 dollars worth of BULLSHIT
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Post  BULL October 21st 2014, 2:31 pm

Experience
Never really had a whole friendship or whatever. Back in the day when he first had operator everything was fine. From what I remeber, we had not problems or anything between us until now a days. From my perspective the experience is "sour" so to speak. Sometimes I find him alright but still theres more times in which little quarrels occur. For instance the whole lockdown situation, I was finding different ways to fix the fireball rather than have him tell me to do my job and ban anyone who used the fatman on lockdown. His reason to back it up was, "Alfonso made the rule."
I had no idea this happened and second, I only enforced rules bob made because I didn't wanna screw anything up. Besides that I get annoyed when he has these "temper tantrums". Whenever he starts getting killed frequently, he starts bashing other players about what weapons they're using, how they play, etc. Come on, it's a combat server I mean what do you expect?
Do you agree on the complaints?
Generally yes, being the ones about him getting angry on death in combat, having an attitude or wtv. Same goes for offtime (not being on).
Should he be demoted?
It's really nothing personal, but yes.

P.S Today before I posted this, Haze was a hellknight. I let him into my "base" where I had printers. Before that he was a banker flying around my base in noclip and I'm not sure why but it didn't feel right. To the point though, I walked back in the room and he was slowly noclipping into my prop where the printers were and saw them. I find this abusive using his powers to see where my printers were even if he didn't intend to steal them.

BULL
BULL

Back to top Go down

Post  Haze October 21st 2014, 3:03 pm

BULL wrote:Experience
Never really had a whole friendship or whatever. Back in the day when he first had operator everything was fine. From what I remeber, we had not problems or anything between us until now a days. From my perspective the experience is "sour" so to speak. Sometimes I find him alright but still theres more times in which little quarrels occur. For instance the whole lockdown situation, I was finding different ways to fix the fireball rather than have him tell me to do my job and ban anyone who used the fatman on lockdown. His reason to back it up was, "Alfonso made the rule."
I had no idea this happened and second, I only enforced rules bob made because I didn't wanna screw anything up. Besides that I get annoyed when he has these "temper tantrums". Whenever he starts getting killed frequently, he starts bashing other players about what weapons they're using, how they play, etc. Come on, it's a combat server I mean what do you expect?
Do you agree on the complaints?
Generally yes, being the ones about him getting angry on death in combat, having an attitude or wtv. Same goes for offtime (not being on).
Should he be demoted?
It's really nothing personal, but yes.

P.S Today before I posted this, Haze was a hellknight. I let him into my "base" where I had printers. Before that he was a banker flying around my base in noclip and I'm not sure why but it didn't feel right. To the point though, I walked back in the room and he was slowly noclipping into my prop where the printers were and saw them. I find this abusive using his powers to see where my printers were even if he didn't intend to steal them.

I gotta say, you're twisting a lot. I don't want to post on my own complaint forum, but I need to clarify on my viewpoints in certain circumstances:
1. Multiple people were complaining about people using fatmans and they kept spamming them. I asked you to ban the next person who used one. I told you that it had caused  a fireball the last time we were on lockdown and necessitated a server restart. I got mad at you for ignoring me and others, and admittedly acted immature near the end of the argument.
2. I don't know when I throw these 'temper tantrums' anymore, some people say I do but the most I do is go 'lol brutal' or 'lol hunting awp'. Boo hoo.
3. I was noclipping around and being silly by slowly noclipping into things and I inadvertently saw your printers. I wasn't specifically looking for them. When I was 'noclipping around your base' before that, I was a citizen. I was bored and the server was empty. I even gave you some money to buy more printers. But I'm totally the devil for fucking around as a civilian, yeah.

Last edited by Haze on October 21st 2014, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Haze

Back to top Go down

Post  BULL October 21st 2014, 3:22 pm

[/quote]

I gotta say, you're twisting a lot. I don't want to post on my own complaint forum, but I need to clarify on my viewpoints in certain circumstances:
1. Multiple people were complaining about people using fatmans and they kept spamming them. I asked you to ban the next person who used one. I told you that it had caused  a fireball the last time we were on lockdown and necessitated a server restart. I got mad at you for ignoring me and others, and admittedly acted immature near the end of the argument.
2. I don't know when I throw these 'temper tantrums' anymore, some people say I do but the most I do is go 'lol brutal' or 'lol hunting awp'. Boo hoo.
3. I was noclipping around and being silly by slowly noclipping into things and I inadvertently saw your printers. I wasn't specifically looking for them.[/quote]

Twisting a lot? I was afk/ guncrafting when the whole lockdown bullshit occured for your information. That's most likely the reason I didn't see all the complaints. Being immature at the end of the argument? Let me get this straight, I was being immature for kicking you due to your disrespect? Right..right.

Lastly, you don't noclip as a combat class unless theres an emergency. So don't play the "Oh I was being silly" card.
Overall Haze, I don't want to start an argument, I just want you to know I don't find you fit for operator.
BULL
BULL

Back to top Go down

Post  Haze October 21st 2014, 3:23 pm

BULL wrote:

3. I was noclipping around and being silly by slowly noclipping into things and I inadvertently saw your printers. I wasn't specifically looking for them.[/quote]

Twisting a lot? I was afk/ guncrafting when the whole lockdown bullshit occured for your information. That's most likely the reason I didn't see all the complaints. Being immature at the end of the argument? Let me get this straight, I was being immature for kicking you due to your disrespect? Right..right.

Lastly, you don't noclip as a combat class unless theres an emergency. So don't play the "Oh I was being silly" card.
Overall Haze, I don't want to start an argument, I just want you to know I don't find you fit for operator.[/quote]

Last I checked, Hellknight was a guard class, not a combat class. Also, no, I said I was acting immature, not you. I'll shut up after this though, I just wanted to clarify.

Haze

Back to top Go down

Post  BULL October 21st 2014, 3:30 pm

I'll agree with you that I did read it wrong about the immature statement, but a heads up the Hellknight is considered a combat class because it's a zombie hunter as well.
BULL
BULL

Back to top Go down

Post  Haze October 21st 2014, 3:31 pm

BULL wrote:I'll agree with you that I did read it wrong about the immature statement, but a heads up the Hellknight is considered a combat class because it's a zombie hunter as well.
My mistake. I'll not noclip with it unnecessarily from now on, might as well do the same with anything that isn't certainly a neutral class, so not as guard/titan either. Sorry for fucking up.

I know I said I'd shut up but shh.

Haze

Back to top Go down

Post  BULL October 21st 2014, 3:47 pm

Haze, all I'm saying is to not noclip as a combat class for shits and gigs. Don't blow it out of proportion saying "Oh might as well not do it as any other guard class." Stop feeding the fire, and move on, because it's showing how immature you can be.
Now, I'm done commenting.
BULL
BULL

Back to top Go down

Post  Haze October 21st 2014, 4:06 pm

BULL wrote: Haze, all I'm saying is to not noclip as a combat class for shits and gigs. Don't blow it out of proportion saying "Oh might as well not do it as any other guard class." Stop feeding the fire, and move on, because it's showing how immature you can be.
Now, I'm done commenting.
I... wasn't being sardonic. I was serious, I was saying I wouldn't noclip and fuck around as titan/guard either because it could be construed as bad, I wasn't trying to be sarcastic and whiny and hyperbolic. :\

Haze

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile October 21st 2014, 6:48 pm

BULL wrote: Haze, all I'm saying is to not noclip as a combat class-

Please tell me this isn't happening again...

Last complaint:

And Hellknight IS a combat class, since Zombies and Skaarj can attack that class. Basically any class that spawns with a weapon is pretty much a combat class, it's why they spawn with the damn weapons in the first place.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer October 21st 2014, 6:51 pm

Haze noclip less, damnit.

topic closed

Edit: Haze is no longer operator due to certain events that I wasn't aware of until now
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum