Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Providences OP application, back, and hopefully, better than ever.

2 posters

Go down

Providences OP application, back, and hopefully, better than ever. Empty Providences OP application, back, and hopefully, better than ever.

Post  Providence October 14th 2014, 6:18 pm

Position Requested: OP

First Name: Ian

Your Age: 15

How long have you been on the server (Minimum of 100 hours before applying) : 117

Why do you think you qualify? : Over my inactivity, i have spend a long ass time looking in the mirror, and i think i have reflected to a point that i am able to apply for OP again. I spent my time in the Synergy community and POG, the people there helped me in many ways. So, after this time, this is how i feel.

As a OP, i wish to promote the security of the server. I want to help people, fix problems, and act as a fair judge to rule breakers and victims of people who only want to fuck with us.
I will give both sides a chance to defend them self's, and i will judge there story's ether by my self, or seek another opinion from another staff member. When i have checked the logs, and looked over each sides story's, i will make a fair statement, and i will deliver a fair punishment. I will not "favor" others, as i will treat EVERYONE with the same respect, even Bob. I will be strict, professional, and not abuse the powers i am given. If i am presented with any question, simple or complex, i will answer it with honesty, and answer it correct.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66446194

Additional info: (Ex. I have been Super Admin on two other servers and I am a very respected person.) : After my blunder on my last APP, i hope that everyone forgives me. I am sorry for that pathetic and unprofessional display of my self. I am also aware that things have changed since my absence, but worry not, for i am a quick learner. I enjoy this community in every single way, and i know that im a newby, and that i was not here during the dark times in this community. But, i wish to shine some light, i wish to help with all my power, i wish to be a problem solver. I hope that everyone sees eye to eye with me, and i hope everyone considers this APP atleast.

Providence

Back to top Go down

Providences OP application, back, and hopefully, better than ever. Empty Re: Providences OP application, back, and hopefully, better than ever.

Post  RoboReptile October 14th 2014, 6:40 pm

I would personally give you a shot but you've been inactive for awhile and I can't possibly know if you shaped up. You don't go inactive on a server after having headbutts with others and then come back a month later with an application. For I have not seen this change therefor I don't know if you've done anything to correct your behavior. Spend a 1-3 weeks showing improvement and i'll be more than happy to support you.

But as of now, you cannot be Operator until you become active again.

Inactivity for a month, need to show change
Denied.
If you have any questions or comments i'll give you to the end of today to reply before I lock the thread.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Providences OP application, back, and hopefully, better than ever. Empty Re: Providences OP application, back, and hopefully, better than ever.

Post  Providence October 15th 2014, 5:21 pm

Thank you for your feedback Robo...and, i wanted to say, im sorry for my last app and how i acted.
(P.S can S.A's only turn down or accept apps?)

Providence

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile October 15th 2014, 6:09 pm

I'm not 100% sure, but I assume I wouldn't be a forum Moderator if I was not allowed to accept or decline applications even though I was never given instruction on what I was responsible for on the forum...Probably because i'm extremely active on the forums. However, the actual promotion is up to an SA. But in this case it's an obvious yes or no and i'm saving the time of my fellow staff so they don't have to do this themselves.

I swear this ROTC uniform really makes me sound more professional...robofoursupuradmun2001
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down