Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheDarkWolfs Application for operator [New]

5 posters

Go down

TheDarkWolfs Application for operator [New] Empty TheDarkWolfs Application for operator [New]

Post  TheDarkWolf August 12th 2014, 7:19 pm

Title: TheDarkWolfs OP Application

Position Requested: Operator

First Name: John

How long have i been on the server?: 168 hours

Why do i think i qualify?: i think i qualify because i have been on the server awhile and been a sg since 20 hours. i would love to help the server out by being a active OP  and making sure no one is breaking server rules like RDM, or prop surfing as a combat class. i have never been kicked or banned/temp banned. Whenever theres a new person i usually go to them to greet them [unless afk like takeing out my dogs]
i am pretty familiar with the rules as well. i like helping people out in general and i wouldnt mind going out of my way as a OP to make sure they know the rules and will try to always be open to users if they have questions. i will also listen to the person being accused of rdm [or rule breaking in general] to see if they have a valid argument. like a new person with less then 20 hours can have a valid excuse compared to a person with 40+ hours. if i am decided to be promoted to OP i will ask fellow OPs if uncertain on what course of action should be taken [like a kick or another form of punishment]. i will also try to make sure everything is good in the server by making sure shops and bases dont have a prop blocking a entrance or someone prop trapped.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65619488

Additional Information: i have not been a admin on any servers before. i think a good amount of people know me [15 maby 10] i also have school coming up which will result in having reduced time to be on the server. otherwise i will try to be on alot on the server when i can. i am pretty active now that i came back and the only other reason i wont be on is in the event my laptop screws up or im busy irl. i like helping people in general as i said above and would not mind giving up some playing time to help a fellow player. the only reason i want to be a OP is to make the server better by enforcing rules and making sure no one is "Cheating" in anyway possible. i have played in a couple of servers and has only been banned for 30 mins in one for being stupid and not reading the servers MOTD. I also see being op as a opertunity to know more about the admins and making sure the SG greet and stuff. I will also make sure i dont abuse my powers in anyway unless im dealing with a issue [like rule breaking]. i also wouldnt mind helping any fellow staff or members in testing things like weapons and such.
TheDarkWolf
TheDarkWolf

Back to top Go down

TheDarkWolfs Application for operator [New] Empty Re: TheDarkWolfs Application for operator [New]

Post  RoboReptile August 12th 2014, 8:28 pm

You give a nice big fat jucy app with the reason and procedures of how you can do this job, you've shown maturity and responsibility and your not an ass. You are going to be judging fairly and taking procedures before jumping to take action. This is how an Operator is supposed to be.

Beautiful app. You have great potential as an Operator.

+Support
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

TheDarkWolfs Application for operator [New] Empty Re: TheDarkWolfs Application for operator [New]

Post  Mr.Blue August 12th 2014, 9:23 pm

Pretty solid app, and a nice person to be around. I don't think i caught  you breaking rules and you do a nice job greeting. A little too young for my taste but not a problem for someone so mature. Small reply but good person and a good app, meaning a +Support
Mr.Blue
Mr.Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDarkWolf August 12th 2014, 11:07 pm

thank you guys and compared to my prev app this is way better. i tank you guys berry much
TheDarkWolf
TheDarkWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke August 13th 2014, 2:12 pm

Dat Grammah Tho 7/10.

-Neutral+

[I'll give my true answer when I type my 90 paragrahs for my answer.]
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Blue August 13th 2014, 5:55 pm

Daisuke wrote: [I'll give my true answer when I type my 90 paragrahs for my answer.]
The pain my eyes will suffer after that O.o
Mr.Blue
Mr.Blue

Back to top Go down

TheDarkWolfs Application for operator [New] Empty RE;

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox August 18th 2014, 5:09 pm

Promoted. App is closed.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down