Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gem Relics

3 posters

Go down

Gem Relics Empty Gem Relics

Post  Nizzie June 23rd 2014, 1:58 pm

I was thinking of doing something more for some of the elemental weapons since they aren't used as much that I can see. For example if you put x amount of x gem with its counter gem into a ruby vat that will make a random or specific relic for an elemental gun, Where one can extend the burning time of a Incendiary gun and a different relic could remove burn over time but each hit could cause a little fire explosion on that person or someone in a small area around that person. Just an idea I had all constructive criticism is welcome of if you want to say fuck you, You can do that to. I just wanted to add a more versatile way to work with the power of the elements in the guns.
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gem Relics Empty Re: Gem Relics

Post  RoboReptile June 23rd 2014, 2:09 pm

I see people use elemental guns quite often, but that just may be me.

They are good weapons...Really good. Especially for ignoring DR and Bullet Mirror, people may not know that. Which is probably the reason why elementals are barely used.

Not that this isn't a bad idea, but it's just another idea in Bob's pile of ideas.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer June 23rd 2014, 4:03 pm

Seems a little too arbitrary to me, other mods have feelings too, you discriminating jerk
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nizzie June 23rd 2014, 5:38 pm

Yeah I know but people need to stop using brutal and triple and double out the ass. I love all the mods im just saying it was an idea for the elemental ones. If you wanted to make tem for all the mods I wouldnt care.
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum