Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Absence

3 posters

Go down

My Absence Empty My Absence

Post  boomclear June 16th 2014, 7:52 pm

I have been absent from bob's for 6 days, and it seems a lot of people are worried about my ability to perform as a staff member. I assure you, my absence wasn't because I've had "enough" or I dislike staff members. I was moving, and getting your dual monitor system up and rebuilding your PC isn't the task you look forward to doing right away. I also got caught with a bunch of mindless task such as "clean your room" and "unpack all the boxes in your closet". So the times I was on my PC I was either watching Netflix or playing Minecraft. Those things help me relax, and being admin and having a tight butt-hole don't mix. (In a prison way too) Honestly I am a bit flattered. Smile but no worries I am here to stay. However I would like to take this time to say July 28th I will be driving my way to Louisiana (a 13+ hour drive) and I will only have my laptop while i'm there. Yes, Bob's won't be my number one priority, my family will, but I will definitely still be on at least once every 2 days. Again thanks for being concerning.
~Here to stay
~~ boomclear

boomclear

Back to top Go down

My Absence Empty Re: My Absence

Post  RoboReptile June 16th 2014, 8:11 pm

boomclear wrote:July 28th I will be driving my way to Louisiana-

Wait a minute...Isn't that the day when the Gmod Resistance group is supposed to attack us like we mentioned in the meeting!?  scratch 
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Painfulrobot June 16th 2014, 9:14 pm

RoboReptile wrote:
boomclear wrote:July 28th I will be driving my way to Louisiana-

Wait a minute...Isn't that the day when the Gmod Resistance group is supposed to attack us like we mentioned in the meeting!?
 scratch 
what Gmod Res. group?
Painfulrobot
Painfulrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum