Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closed

+3
Nizzie
Walkthroughmaster33
Mr Pancakes
7 posters

Go down

Closed Empty Closed

Post  Mr Pancakes June 9th 2014, 10:18 am

Closed

Last edited by Mr Pancakes on June 14th 2014, 3:31 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Not Enough Information)
Mr Pancakes
Mr Pancakes

Back to top Go down

Closed Empty Re: Closed

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 June 9th 2014, 10:27 am

Since your a server greeter the rank you should be going for is operator also you seriously need to add more on the why I qualify other wise you won't get anywhere so I'll have to go with a -Support for now haven't really seen you do stuff that much and yea improve your application and I may change my mind

Last edited by Walkthroughmaster33 on June 9th 2014, 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Nizzie June 9th 2014, 10:28 am

Well for one. You like just became a server greeter last week it takes a few months for people to find out if you are mature and responsible enough for operator, Second your app is to anorexic and needs to be bigger then just a sentence long for each section. Give it another month or two before you apply again.
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 9th 2014, 10:34 am

Mr Pancakes wrote:How long have you been on the server: 72 hours(Minimum of 100 hours before applying)

I like how that was included in his app but he still put a lower amount of hours.

EDIT: Oh YOU'RE Mr. Pancakes. Bro we've talked about this ingame that you need a good amount of hours, yes you're a good server greeter but are you just doing it for the server or just so you can get a title? But in the long run, you can apply again in a few months.

Last edited by RoboReptile on June 9th 2014, 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nizzie June 9th 2014, 10:35 am

Hours don't count.
I no longer accept hours as a form of responsibility and knowledge of what to do and what not to do. It has been proven wrong in the past.
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Painfulrobot June 9th 2014, 3:45 pm

So many Capitals.... anywho, Pancakes I don't think you're ready/mature enough for a promotion yet. Give it some more time but for now -SUPPORT elephant 
Painfulrobot
Painfulrobot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer June 9th 2014, 6:27 pm

Don't Talk Like This It's Really Annoying And Doesn't Make You Look More Mature Contrary To Popular Belief
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nizzie June 9th 2014, 6:33 pm

Ablationer wrote:Don't Talk Like This It's Really Annoying And Doesn't Make You Look More Mature Contrary To Popular Belief
 I didn't even realize they were capitalized
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 9th 2014, 6:52 pm

Oh and the age, i'm not sure if I got you mixed up with some squeaker but i'm pretty sure you're not 15, or at all sound like 15. But I may have you mixed up.

Sorry for having us egg you like this when you want to help the server, but you're trying to rush this. If you keep up the good work greeting and be patient, you'll have my support.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  boomclear June 12th 2014, 6:27 am

Get moar tiem. -Support

boomclear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down