Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drug/Crazy Event

4 posters

Go down

Drug/Crazy Event Empty Drug/Crazy Event

Post  [JokerIce]FD GOD May 10th 2014, 9:24 pm

Hello this is [JokerIce]Fd God from the raven post idea that was a joke but ever since I left for school and stuff ive came to realize that this servers my life and you guys were awesome anyways down to the point ive decided to come up with this crazy event where bob would spawn tons of drugs and everyone would be a drug addict class and its a free for all the drugs increase health by 500000% and give 70% more jump boost plus 90% speed boost and after drugs wear off you have a hangover where your 85% slower keep taking 1 dmg per 5 secs and everyone has herpies hope you guys like this idea and please tell me what you think!

Signed:[JokerIce]FD GOD

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

[JokerIce]FD GOD

Back to top Go down

Drug/Crazy Event Empty Re: Drug/Crazy Event

Post  Daisuke May 10th 2014, 9:34 pm

[JokerIce]FD GOD wrote:Hello this is [JokerIce]Fd God from the raven post idea that was a joke but ever since I left for school and stuff ive came to realize that this servers my life and you guys were awesome anyways down to the point ive decided to come up with this crazy event where bob would spawn tons of drugs and everyone would be a drug addict class and its a free for all the drugs increase health by 500000% and give 70% more jump boost plus 90% speed boost and after drugs wear off you have a hangover where your 85% slower keep taking 1 dmg per 5 secs and everyone has herpies hope you guys like this idea and please tell me what you think!

Signed:[JokerIce]FD GOD

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

No.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngrySniper May 10th 2014, 11:58 pm

Where do you get these ideas, I'm actually quite interested how you come up with them.
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 May 11th 2014, 7:06 am

TheAngrySniper wrote:Where do you get these ideas, I'm actually quite interested how you come up with them.
Experimentation
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down