Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gromskull's Application

+2
Sting
Gromskull
6 posters

Go down

Gromskull's Application Empty Gromskull's Application

Post  Gromskull February 22nd 2014, 10:38 pm

Position Requested: (Ex. Super Admin, Admin, Operator.)
Admin

First Name: Brian

Your Age: 17

How long have you been on the server (Minimum of 100 hours before applying)
I have around 154 hours on the server.
Why do you think you qualify?
Well I have been pretty active lately. Been trying to stop all the rule breakers. Trying to respect all players. Also like to help new players by greeting them. I try to come to the admin meeting when I can. I will start to be active on the forums a lot more. Been in the community for a while. But sometimes I don't fee llike I can help with some problems. Also been telling my friends about the server. Sometimes at night and in the morning that can be no admins on then there is a big problem.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23357709

Additional info: Well I was a admin on gangwars for a while. Also been a owner of a community that is still up. Also been a admin on X Hosters. I try to be nice to all the players but joke around sometimes. Also would like to say that I can be a dick sometimes.

Gromskull

Back to top Go down

Gromskull's Application Empty Re: Gromskull's Application

Post  Sting February 28th 2014, 10:46 pm

Lovely points and would be he appears to be on the server somewhat often. +Support

Sting

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseph S Habib February 28th 2014, 10:53 pm

He never goes overboard with punishments and understands people. he also is kind to new players. Like one random guy asks about crafting and he shoves like 7 gems in his face and gives it to him. He gave me a emerald for no reason and ne to some other guy. We are not best friends and we don't talk often. He also refunded an RPG to a guy who got rdm'd. he gave him like 150 k or something. He isint rich too. He never really asked for admin so far as ive seen and I always thought he would be good for it. I can tell he isn't biased obviously. Just cause im on watchlist and shit and sometimes annoying. I mean I only have a few staff on my side anyways. Like dongs, banana, and some other people. He is on often and he is one of the people who gets shit done. These are just like facts and opinions but he seems legit to me. +Support l

Joseph S Habib

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke March 1st 2014, 1:42 pm

Does his job well, honestly he's on most of the time when i'm on, so +Support
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Dongs March 2nd 2014, 9:42 am

Grom is generous and trustworthy and can handle things. He would make a very good admin so I say +support

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Post  Coenio March 2nd 2014, 7:31 pm

+Support I love this guy hes #1
Coenio
Coenio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down