Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Udane's Operator Application

4 posters

Go down

Udane's Operator Application Empty Udane's Operator Application

Post  Udane January 21st 2014, 9:50 pm

Udane's Operator Application

Position Requested: Operator

First Name: Michael

Your Age: 15

How long have you been on the server: 200 hours, and I joined during christmas time, so you can tell I play a lot especially in my freetime. I may bee off and on sometimes, but thats cause I have a lot of homework to do or I stay after school to do homework or projects. Because I spend a ton of my time on here I believe I should be Operator because I know some staff may not be able to play most times than me, I can take their role  for their absents and watch over the server. My time on the server will occasionally be on and off due to having a soon to be job, gym, and homework.

Why do you think you qualify? I want to help the server to the best of my ability. I am currently a Server Greeter at 162+ hours wanting to help out the server, I feel I qualify because I can enforce rules properly, teach others well, and know the rules. I spend a lot of time on this server and believe I know the ropes to be able to help others when in need. I always see people complaining when higher staff aren't on, but I can't help them in any shape or form, but as operator I will have these powers as a perk to use for helping or pleasuring other players needs. Just because I'm an Operator also doesn't mean I have to stop being a Server Greeter, I could help out even more with the perks of a Operator.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56408627                      

Additional info: I'm pretty good at math, I have some experience and knowledge on what an Operator should do, I might need a few tips here and there but I think I would make a great Operator because I have been admin one two servers and I am a very trustworthy person.

Last edited by Udane on January 25th 2014, 4:08 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : My time keeps rising)

Udane

Back to top Go down

Udane's Operator Application Empty Reply to your app

Post  BULL January 21st 2014, 10:38 pm

Before I give you any kind of support, you're gonna have to beef up your app. Give it some more detail, some straight hard facts why you think you should get it. (Make it longer man, make it solid)
BULL
BULL

Back to top Go down

Udane's Operator Application Empty Re: Udane's Operator Application

Post  Udane January 22nd 2014, 7:41 pm

BULL wrote:Before I give you any kind of support, you're gonna have to beef up your app. Give it some more detail, some straight hard facts why you think you should get it. (Make it longer man, make it solid)
ok done

Udane

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 January 22nd 2014, 8:42 pm

I like this guy even if him and blue are cheap as hell +Support
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngrySniper January 23rd 2014, 12:14 am

After playing for a while with him, and seeing him conduct himself in the server I'm more than happy to offer my +support.

Great guy, can take a joke but knows when to get serious.
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down