Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M9K is shit

+4
blazing banana
RoboReptile
Magnum21
Ablationer
8 posters

Go down

M9K is shit Empty M9K is shit

Post  Ablationer December 15th 2013, 10:44 am

To all of you that keep telling me to get M9K guns: Shut the hell up.

First of all, those guns are outdated as fuck, they don't even have c_models for fuck's sake, they still use the old CSS hands. Which means you don't have separate hand models for your different player models, which sucks. But what's even worse is that, separate hand models is how we manage to get guns skins without also applying the skin to your hands (like it was before we switch gun bases) which makes a big difference between having a gun that has a cool skin, and a gun that has the same cool skin because it's custom or has a sapphire mod or whatever, but that also reskins your hands which looks retarded as hell.

Second of all, the entire fucking M9K pack is something like 300-400mb more or less worth of files that players would have to download whenever they want to join the server, AND that's on top of what they'd ALREADY need to download, what with our custom models and such. That means they'd wait something like 15 minutes MORE than what they already do, which is around 5-15 minutes, I believe.

And lastly, I'm sorry but those guns suck. They just do. Yeah sure they have cool models and stuff, but honestly? The base itself is absolute garbage. HL2 crosshairs? Default view punch? They don't even do consistent damage for fuck's sake. Like sometimes they do 20 damage then 32 damage, for the SAME gun, shooting in the SAME area, just random-ass damage for no reason.

I mean I do like the lever-action rifle and the break-open revolver, those are neat, but they're not worth the trouble of that shitty gun base, trust me.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

M9K is shit Empty Re: M9K is shit

Post  Magnum21 December 15th 2013, 1:33 pm

They really do suck, most of the time they don't even hit antlion guards
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 15th 2013, 3:23 pm

I'm supprised people even asked you to put them on the server.

BTW after I logged in on a new comouter and got on the server, it only took 5-10 minutes and I get 2 mbs and 200+ ping on the server.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana December 15th 2013, 3:29 pm

m9k is just for gamemodes that are not as combat focused like serious rp where gunfights are rarer
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dongs December 16th 2013, 11:36 am

So no m9k???? Sad((

Lololol

Dongs

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile January 12th 2014, 9:35 pm

Hey bob what about FA:S 2.0 Alpha SWEPs? those guns don't do random damage I don't think and you can put attachments on them. Even the models are better than m9k.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180507408

I'm pretty sure they are recently updated, I'm not sure I got them quite recently.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer January 12th 2014, 10:06 pm

ehhh

i don't like it when it'S too heavy on shit you gotta add, makes it slower and is less compatible to fuck around with
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirtle January 12th 2014, 11:18 pm

RoboReptile wrote:Hey bob what about FA:S 2.0 Alpha SWEPs? those guns don't do random damage I don't think and you can put attachments on them. Even the models are better than m9k.

"I'm pretty sure they are recently updated, I'm not sure I got them quite recently.
This is the best addon out there for combat and realizm. And with more updates expected to come out? Its about to get even better.
9001 / 1
Keep up the exellent work!" -robo
Squirtle
Squirtle

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon January 13th 2014, 5:50 pm

m9k sux anyways
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer January 14th 2014, 1:39 am

it has like one or two good models, like the top-break revolvers and lever-action rifles, but even then, you have to take everything apart in order to use them, the sounds are shit quality and way too loud, and the script to actually use the guns is even worse than vanilla realcs which was plain balls to the wall retarded (remember back when the silencer and the firying modes would only work half the time? yeah, that was realcs)
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan January 14th 2014, 11:05 am

RoboReptile wrote:Hey bob what about FA:S 2.0 Alpha SWEPs? those guns don't do random damage I don't think and you can put attachments on them. Even the models are better than m9k.

I'm pretty sure they are recently updated, I'm not sure I got them quite recently.

There's also a few add-ons for it that gives it even more guns. Love it!
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 January 14th 2014, 1:24 pm

Ablationer wrote:it has like one or two good models, like the top-break revolvers and lever-action rifles, but even then, you have to take everything apart in order to use them, the sounds are shit quality and way too loud, and the script to actually use the guns is even worse than vanilla realcs which was plain balls to the wall retarded (remember back when the silencer and the firying modes would only work half the time? yeah, that was realcs)

Meh, I like my CS:S alternate base and models though I think its just madcows base
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down