Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habib being banned.

+7
Ablationer
The Real Johnny
RoboReptile
Mister Fantastic Fox
Nizzie
Zoober
Joejoebrah
11 posters

Go down

Habib being banned. Empty Habib being banned.

Post  Joejoebrah December 1st 2013, 4:34 pm

Now I know you people sometimes Hate me but heres some reasons why I should of not been banned.
First off I didn't do anything wrong. Only reason I was banned was because sometimes I Am annoying. Well ok.. If you think me asking for admin help is annoying then.. well that's incorrect. I don't spam the chat. I unbinded my bind when bob requested it. I did everything I could to not be annoying besides call for an admin every few minutes when I was rdm'd. Have a problem with me calling an admin? How about do your job in the first place. Now I was accused of saying I should be co-owner and blazing dosnt do his job. That is the most retarted thing you could mishear. First off. Blazing is fucking awesome. Seccond I don't wana be co-owner.. What I said was (because multiple server greeters tp'd and said im a fucking retard or something for calling for an admin then a few minutes later mentioning that if you ask around Some staff might say that the guy rdm'd too because I was rdmd by the guy multiple times within a few days) So I said how about you guys do your job instead of tping to me and disrespecting me. You guys only complain about me but don't help me. If I needed to do nothing to be promoted I would be co-owner.  That's what I said. I told blazing that I know you cant do anything about what happened but if you could talk to him that would be fine (What happened was a zombie came in rdmd a guy named jack then attacked me and  I locked him in so I could call an admin then he attacked the door and I shot and killed him) If I had my bind still binded you could have caught him in the act. But since you guys didn't see it You couldn't do anything. Which is reasonable because there is no proof. Now lets focus on why You think im annoying: 1.) I use admin chat to call admins when im rdmd (which is a lot because theres lots on server at the time).. And that's it there is no 2.. I unbinded my bind and that's the max I could do to solve a problem of me seeming annoying. how about you everyone admin since the rank does not mean tp to someone who requests help. (----- Oh wait that's what admin rank is suppose to be for. then why am I yelled at for using it.  " Oh because you spam it all the time " Well..  I use the chat. I don't spam it. Every few minutes sometimes I do use it. But that's because I am rdmd or someones breaking a rule. If you don't like admin chat take it out. I should be helped not banned for using it. lets focus on the other reason I should be unbanned.. I DIDINT EVEN BREAK A RULE. Out of all my time I have never not minged on a server this much o.O  .. That's because I like the server. I even behaved better after being banned for 4 days for.. shooting an admin 2 times with a shotgun who had over 200 million HP. IM sorry but I didn't know that you would react so rough zoober. my bad.. Now how about we focus on you people. every time I call an admin almost a fucking server greeter tps. thank you. very fucking usefull... That's annoying.. I need admin help. not server greeter help. Now that's not so annoying. Now I know sometimes staff job is stressfull but when someone needs help they shouldn't be yelled at for using admin chat. Now how about we fouccus on something that happened last night. I called an admin because of some guy breaking rules or something. I call admin chat a lot because The rules are fucked up by admins who don't know them much. which I wil lsay something about after this. When I called an admin. You guys tp'd and had a fucking random ass party in my house. which included destroying my shit. spraying sprays. and tping fucking random players in.. and knocking down my whole fucking base. thank you. very much. for 20 minutes It was either resupplying my stuff, refixing my doors that you guys knocked down on purpose -__- ... All I called you for was to deal with a freerunner stealing my stuff... Another thing is  I cant remember 100 percent of everything that happened in the past. like names and stuff. so when I say I don't recall who. it dosnt mean im hiding who said it from you. which was another thing I was accused of or something. Another thing that is retarded is how im called annoying but you guys call me annoying but do all this shit. now some of you might be thinking "oh BS this didn't happen"  well I collect screens like I said I would so BOB could fucking see im not so guilty after all. Maybe the guy the admins hate. is only hated for calling admins because hes being rdmd. not because hes annoying as fuck. (--- Yeah that's the case right now. That's the only reason im banned -__-  .. Another thing that happened is Mojave. I called an admin over because the door to the civi spawn town was sold (the big gate) So I bought it. Noone tpd after multiple requests. then I built fading doors around it put up a sign that said 5k to come in here or whatever. I never charged anyone even though I had it And people could leave for free. Mister fox said something about : as long as you let civilians out  its fine. (-- Something like that he said. I didn't hear because HE WAS RIDING A FUCKING BATHTUB BOAT AND NOT GIVING A FUCK. If you simply wont bother about it then don't bring it up later and accuse me of shit. The props and everything ended up deleted. the door was still owned by me. so I put up a sign that said welcome to habib town... That's it. no one was hurt. no one said I couldn't do it. Now I hate no admins here because I admin im annoying sometimes. But dosnt mean I should be banned for doing something once in a while.  Now time for a little screen proof

Turns out I cant post links so Il just make a video.. How to get to the video: Go to youtube. goto Joejoebrah (that's my channel) CLick on the link that says bob's server Staff minging

So as you could see the staff ising so innocent after all.  the admins didn't know the rules correctly. 1.) I was told I couldn't have a base as a zombie 2.) I was told I couldn't use keyboard to go in my fading doors being raided or not (I never abused it anyways besides once accidentaly cause everything wasn't clear. and that's the most I ever done to break a rule on this server) 3.) Zombies can knock down civilian props to break into a place where enemies are at. I DONT EVEN KNOW IF THAT ONES CORRECT. Because I have been told differently by nomadic and someone else.  So anyways heres all the proof of staff abuse and shit. How about we focus now on why I was banned: not for breaking rules. but for being annoying because I use admin chat a lot. *looks at screens* I kinda get what the admins do when I am not asking for help..
Also lets talk about my base. I HAVE a kos sign. its legal (I was told it wasn't legal at all under any circumstances and random kicked for it too as you know bob. if you don't remember Just think back a bit but whatever). KOS= Legal. so if I put a kos inside on my base. if someone walks in I can kill them. dosnt matter if it says. 50000 DOLLARS WORTH OF SHIT on the sign. if you walk in you get shot and you die. I was told its my fault for provoking rdmers to revenge kill me for having a kos. Well no.. If its allowed. I should be able to have one. Your job is to deal with the people who Minge. Not try and stop the person who kills the people legally.
I don't want any admins demoted. I just want to be understood. I just wana be able to use admin chat without a non admin tping and calling me a faggot for using admin chat. Can I get that at least please? Not banned for 5200000 or whatever. I am a good player. No rules broken. I just use admin chat a lot. If anything I help you guys because I help you deal with the server minges. But since I cant use admin chat for being rdmd or a zombie breaking in my place with no one in it and knocking down all my props. I guess you should take admin chat away. In these screens so far you have seen donx minging, other admins minging, me being random tp'd. Im sure I am annoying. after all it is normal for people to be tpd to somewhere or tp'd at and called a faggot, staff to wreck a fucking base and ignore the freerunner raiding me. Also may I point out I called blazing in to deal with a minge who was then later KICKED by zoober for rdm. I reported him for that many times. and I guess I am still lying about him being a minge. hmm. no.. I have a right to use admin chat for help. As you could see here im not the one whose the minge.
Also Why have an admin judge thing sit where you judge to see if im banned if you wouldn't even let me finish what I was going to say... The whole time it was just me being told I was annoying for using admin chat  
ot for breaking rules but for helping admins get rid of people who were breaking rules). Also I wouldn't use it so much if you would deal with the people not following rules.

so if any of you have the correct logic. If you look at the screens and you see Me being tpd to niz and being called a dumb ass (random tp obviously, staff wrecking my place and nitro bombing it with shit, donx prop pushing me. you go straight to the server do !unban STEAM_0:1:42579109  and start banning people who break rules. not people who use admin chat because of people breaking rules. also Why the fuck would someone prop spamming be kicked. sure.. makes sense. Not like they are gonna join back and do the same thing.   * Someone who prop spams and dislikes the server gets kicked * and *someone who likes the server and all the admins gets banned for years because he uses admin chat *

Joejoebrah

Back to top Go down

Habib being banned. Empty TROLOLOLOL!

Post  Zoober December 1st 2013, 4:45 pm

TROLOLOLOL! I didn't react harshly. I just banned you cause that's what we voted for. Nor will anyone get demoted for this. Nor did I read all the shit you wasted time on, I just skimmed it. Sooo to be honest. Your wasting time. And you are VERY annoying. You had a bind for calling an admin, you make false calls. I mean seriously dude? I don't spam admin chat o.o....just wow. You call us once every 5 minutes. And I'm not gonna waste my time writing on this anymore just as you are wasting your time.

Edit: To be exact. I banned you for 1 million years
Zoober
Zoober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxETFdQ6QY

Back to top Go down

Habib being banned. Empty Re: Habib being banned.

Post  Nizzie December 1st 2013, 4:46 pm

My dick is so limp after hearing your cry to be unbanned. So happy.
Nizzie
Nizzie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoober December 1st 2013, 4:48 pm

And be lucky I didn't ban you for 9,999,999 years as I did to Marinetag1.

That video XD! FUCK FUCK! SO FUCK YOU! Im a pretty nice player so goodbye Very Happy!
That's essentially an oxymoron. Also. I banned you, because I'm doing shit. I didn't have 2mil hp. And you come up, and begin repeatedly shooting me, I've had problems with you in the past prop blocking/RDM/fading door abuse/disrespect to staff. So this is all completely justified, you are an utter nuisance to the server.

Last edited by Zoober on December 1st 2013, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zoober
Zoober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxETFdQ6QY

Back to top Go down

Habib being banned. Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox December 1st 2013, 4:50 pm

.  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ . ...somewhere   ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸    ★  ★☾ °★ .     .  °☆  . ● ¸ .   .       * .  ☾ °  ¸. ...in this universe* ● ¸     ° ☾ °☆  . * ¸.   ★ ★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ °★  .  * .      .   °  . ● .    ° ☾ °☆  ¸.● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . . °  ¸. * ● ¸ . ...no one   ° ☾ ★ ° . .    ★ ° ☾  * . ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸    ★  ★☾ °★ .   ★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ * .    ...gives a fuck   °  . ● .  
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile December 1st 2013, 5:54 pm

Do you really believe that people will read the book you just typed out?
I'd (Or we) would prefer you to not be on the server anymore.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Real Johnny December 1st 2013, 9:07 pm

Did you guys read that? May I have a summary or something?

EDIT: Okay, well I saw the video too and here's my opinion on the subject:
-The entire video is you complaining, that's the nicest way I can put it, you fail to present actual evidence and in-staid present us with a all of text (Of complaints) and a 7 minute video (Of complaints).
I would like to help and see some reason in all of this as I prefer to do, because I do understand that the staff can be a bit frustrating at times; but, for example you say: "Niz not knowing what he's talking about when he says door abuse" well did you even take a photo of the door? Explaining why he misunderstands the "Door abuse" concept" no, you just say that you're in the right and they're in the wrong.

Summary: I have no idea who to believe in this situation :/
Perhaps... if you provide some sort of solid evidence?
I hear you were unbanned anyways >.<
The Real Johnny
The Real Johnny

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/The_Wulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer December 1st 2013, 11:13 pm

Joseph is Atrodox and Christopher Bogus having a baby

If you can even just begin to imagine that, you don't need an explanation
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan December 1st 2013, 11:22 pm

Nizzie wrote:My dick is so limp after hearing your cry to be unbanned. So happy.
The fact that this reply was the FIRST thing that person [the person who replied] has every posted should show you how much they don't care.
Thank you for your reply. ^_^
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Habib being banned. Empty ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Post  blazing banana December 3rd 2013, 3:29 pm

we have a new achievement system on here and you sir you got the first one i present you = Habib being banned. 6bZMF
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 December 3rd 2013, 11:51 pm

THIS POST HAS TOO MANY SYLLABLES, APOLOGISE, TL:DR
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon December 4th 2013, 6:50 am

Habib being banned. Surprise-mother-fucker
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down