Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Commander / Necromancer Class

+4
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
The Real Johnny
Ablationer
MotherDucks
8 posters

Go down

Zombie Commander / Necromancer Class Empty Zombie Commander / Necromancer Class

Post  MotherDucks November 18th 2013, 5:37 pm

The crims got a Mob Boss to recall, the Police have the Mayor, I figured if you just had a Necromancer or Zombie Commander or Leader or something, it'd be even so the zombies can call on each other in times of zombie nutsness.
MotherDucks
MotherDucks

Back to top Go down

Zombie Commander / Necromancer Class Empty Re: Zombie Commander / Necromancer Class

Post  Ablationer November 18th 2013, 9:21 pm

I'm probably gonna remove the recall for the mobboss and mayor anyway

90% of the time it's some idiot kid and it just pisses off everyone
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Zombie Commander / Necromancer Class Empty Re: Zombie Commander / Necromancer Class

Post  The Real Johnny November 18th 2013, 10:03 pm

Ablationer wrote:I'm probably gonna remove the recall for the mobboss and mayor anyway

Just make the time for the recall denial longer, it's great when you sneak all the way past the enemy and teleport, getting a huge ambush on them, though it'll work better with some sort of functional team chat though
The Real Johnny
The Real Johnny

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/The_Wulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Swaggles Sniper November 19th 2013, 10:30 pm

+AGREE The zombies would be cooler with more classes i know that another class would be good the class could probably have like 100 health and maybe a zombie only gun (Like Star-craft Infested Marines) and for a skill could have a skill like zombies being given boosts around him when active
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
Lt.Swaggles Sniper

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080256582/

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan November 20th 2013, 12:28 am

+AGREE Keep the recall.

And you wouldn't even have to use a new model! Just color the normal zombie green and give him a pimp hat. XD
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  MotherDucks November 20th 2013, 1:53 am

Lol pimp hat.
MotherDucks
MotherDucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 December 6th 2013, 12:27 pm

-Support Zombies don't need cooperation, they ARE pretty much stupid lol
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer December 6th 2013, 2:41 pm

kinda late
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 December 6th 2013, 3:25 pm

Ablationer wrote:I'm probably gonna remove the recall for the mobboss and mayor anyway

Yeah that's quite a problem but the other 10% the whole team can be all over the map with only one point left to capture which is being defended by the entire enemy tea the mayor/mob boss runs up recalls all the people and they are able to defeat the enemy and take the point. Which can be a pretty fuckin awesome 'final stand' sorta thing. But yeah it is misused a lot maybe you would have to actually click something to teleport instead of being mid battle then getting teleported because you weren't in a good position to crouch or it can work the other way around where you want to go but you have to crouch to kill some guy and then you gotta walk all the way over there. So yeah maybe it just needs some tweaks, but then again I'm not really sure but if it does get removed the mob boss and mayor need a new use.
Fuckin hell I wrote a lot

Edit: I'm replying to a very old post aren't I
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Swaggles Sniper December 8th 2013, 10:00 pm

Walkthroughmaster33 wrote:Edit: I'm replying to a very old post aren't I
Just a lil bit
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
Lt.Swaggles Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigerian Bank Manager December 9th 2013, 6:33 pm

maybe if there was some way of knowing where you are getting teleported by mayor/mob boss you could tell whether its an idiot kid or not
like maybe have them glow up blue/orange through walls for mayor/mobboss respectively if you are on their team

Nigerian Bank Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Swaggles Sniper December 9th 2013, 10:05 pm

I said something before you could replace the mob boss/mayor recall ability for a passive ability like giving members of the team around them stat boosts,faster hp regen, ammo regen or something along the lines of that and so that it would not be abused maybe it only works while in combat another alternative to this is that it could be an ability that would work like the support beacon.

the general idea of the passive ability for the mayor/mob boss is that it acts like a buff

if the ability that would act like a support beacon was not used on the mayor/mob boss it would be a cool new ability for the nurse/medic to use

Lt.Swaggles Sniper
Lt.Swaggles Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down