Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning Records: Why we need them.

4 posters

Go down

Warning Records: Why we need them. Empty Warning Records: Why we need them.

Post  ThreeDawg November 10th 2013, 3:40 am

Since I've started on the force here, I've noticed a rather large, blaring issue that occurs frequently.

Between shifts for ops and admins, word sometimes is not passed about who did what, when, and how many warnings have been given and such.

Because this occurs, plenty of buggers seem to slip through the cracks, unless they are blatantly trolling or minging.

Therefor, I have a suggestion.

We set up a report system here on the forums. A ' Master Archive ', per say.

Works like this. You warn someone, you write it up in the Master Archive thread. You put the In Game Name, Steam ID, and the reason. Then, you send it in.

Same goes with kicks, except you would tell us what they did to get kicked, or how many times they did something to deserve getting kicked.

Same with bans.

Doing so, we can keep a constant log of rule breakers, know when to put someone on the shit list, ect. It would also keep tabs on any administration position. Something looks odd, a ban that was never supposed to happen, it would be on the forums, for people to point out, and for the issue to be investigated.

TL;DR

While this sounds like hard work, it would go torwards making the server much more secure, and to have something other than the sometimes faulty ' Word of Mouth ' system.

Note: If this is implemented, I highly recommend this immediately becomes MANDATORY, to report these things.

As for making sure everything is organized, I'd be happy to volunteer to start the thread, and to compile all date into the first post, after it's been posted in the thread by ops and admins. That way, instead of scrolling through pages to find data on someone, you need only look on the first post.

Compiling and corrections would be done every night.

That is all.
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Warning Records: Why we need them. Empty Re: Warning Records: Why we need them.

Post  Lt.Swaggles Sniper November 10th 2013, 4:29 am

+Support although there is a shithead on the watchlist group in my opinion a more versatile server criminal record if you will then there is already
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
Lt.Swaggles Sniper

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080256582/

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile November 10th 2013, 4:41 am

Naaah, just more work for bob, he's got enough on his plate...Fatty...

Really just look at their hours and reputation. If they've been on long and you know they know better its just automatic kick or ban (If done worse).
I spread the word usually before you became operator in the admin chat. Like "Hey guys, Mr.Boner is raging and trying to kill anyone he wants if he does it again kick or ban him."
But if this does get considered this will be the bottom of priority list.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer November 10th 2013, 9:16 am

yeah that's why we have the shithead on the watchlist group

it's a way to broadcast to everyone: Look staff members, this guy's a recidivist
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt.Swaggles Sniper November 13th 2013, 1:11 am

Yeah but as many other things could be another box on the 10 to the 11th power checklist
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
Lt.Swaggles Sniper

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080256582/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down