Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roboreptile not fullfiling his duties as an Operator!

+6
Brother Lemarties
ThreeDawg
Ablationer
RoboReptile
dexon
Zoober
10 posters

Go down

Roboreptile not fullfiling his duties as an Operator! Empty Roboreptile not fullfiling his duties as an Operator!

Post  Zoober October 28th 2013, 11:08 pm

I am thoroughly saddened to say that I was spectating roboreptile. Caught him no clipping up unreachable buildings. Watched and let a titan break down props. No clipped in battle. And thoroughly did not do his job. We had a long conversation after I banned him for a day in steam chat. Here is a portion as part of it got cut off

RoboReptile: I healed him afterwards and apologized
Zooberseb: I saw.
Zooberseb: Then you no clipped around
Zooberseb: Flew back on top of a building
RoboReptile: Like everyone else
Zooberseb: Killed an antlion
Zooberseb: Watched a titan break down props randomly
RoboReptile: He didn't break anything
Zooberseb: Killed an antlion
Zooberseb: Yes he did.
RoboReptile: Where?
Zooberseb: He admitted to it as I was just talking to him
Zooberseb: You didn't see him punching the fences in front of you?
Zooberseb: Then punching the barricades?
Zooberseb: Well I have to go.
RoboReptile: I didn't see him punch down the fences but saw the fences down after I came back
Zooberseb: I saw him punching the fences. I was spectating you. Soo I don't see how YOu didn't see
Zooberseb: Then he was punching the barricades
Zooberseb: WHere you even stared at him for a bit
RoboReptile: He hit it twice and didn't break them
RoboReptile: Wasn't a problem
Zooberseb: He hit it alot more than twice
Zooberseb: It was a problem
RoboReptile: Sure he did
Zooberseb: He was breaking down props
RoboReptile: Find any excuse you can
Zooberseb: Didn't know he wasn't allowed to.
Zooberseb: I had to talk to him.
Zooberseb: Well you are banned for a day.
Zooberseb: Be lucky I didn't do longer.
Zooberseb: And good night sir
RoboReptile: Lol, well see

Thank you for reading.

-Zooberseb
Zoober
Zoober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxETFdQ6QY

Back to top Go down

Roboreptile not fullfiling his duties as an Operator! Empty Re: Roboreptile not fullfiling his duties as an Operator!

Post  dexon October 29th 2013, 6:35 am

Zoo said: "I banned him for a day in steam chat."
Dexon said: "Holy shit where did u got zeh steam admun poweh ?!"

Anyways, why the fuck did robo gets his rights back ? Hasn't him rage quited or something ?

Damn it lemarties you had one job when you've staff cleaned this other day... and you forgot him. Sad

Hold on, "RoboReptile: Like everyone else" santa

P.S. : I'm a mother f*ckin Muffins.
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Roboreptile not fullfiling his duties as an Operator! Empty Re: Roboreptile not fullfiling his duties as an Operator!

Post  RoboReptile October 29th 2013, 11:17 am

I already talked to fox about this and you didn't add these part with me saying that I could and have been legitimately getting up there.

But I already talked to fox about it and he Unbanned me and he said he's going to have a word with you. But I guess ill see what lemarties and maybe even bob know about this. With fox saying "hes's new at this".
@dexon maybe lemarties wanted me op still.

So if your going to throw me under the bus then I'm taking you with me.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer October 29th 2013, 12:28 pm

everyone chill out
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDawg October 29th 2013, 6:19 pm

RoboReptile wrote:I already talked to fox about this and you didn't add these part with me saying that I could and have been legitimately getting up there.

But I already talked to fox about it and he Unbanned me and he said he's going to have a word with you. But I guess ill see what lemarties and maybe even bob know about this. With fox saying "hes's new at this".
@dexon maybe lemarties wanted me op still.

So if your going to throw me under the bus then I'm taking you with me.
While I do believe a good review of this event is in order, I also believe that sentence now in red in my quote, is also a threat.

As an Operator, one needs to both control their emotions, and keep an eye out for things going wrong, something that was not done in the game, or on here at this point on the forums ( See red. )

I've not seen much action from you as an Operator Robo, and while that may be good, that may also mean inaction, which is bad.

Hopefully, this is all cleared up in the next week.

ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile October 29th 2013, 6:41 pm

I've barely even seen you in game threedawg. I've only remembered seeing you once and that was when (bob?) Asked who you were because you had a different name. So you really can't say if I'm doing anything or not.
What I ment by taking him with me was that i've been planning on keeping our disagreements to ourselves but he goes out and posts on the forums that I haven't been doing my duties as an operator. And that I know is entirely false. But since he's going to say that to me i'm going to say that he mostly just doesn't use admin rights appropriately. I liked zoob when he was user and operator, but when he got the admin rights he started being a jack off. And it wasn't even me he was acting like that too. I've seen lemarties get irritated with him occasionally and maybe even other people. What bugged me most was him moving my frozen props around while trying to build stuff occasionally, when I would be trying to figure out why someone was doing somthing he shouldn't he PMs me saying "I got this" and bans the user while I was talking to him finding out why he's doing what he's doing, also insulting the player though the player wasn't being rude to any of the staffs or anyone in general. Exploding me with "trollermine" causing me to lose weapons. And just last night banning me for a day without warning because of what he thought.
I'm not asking for zoobs demotion or revoke, I just want him to pull his head out of his bum and realize that he was trusted with the position he was given and shouldn't take that for granted. I will assure you that I have been doing my duties very well with lesson's learned from when I got demoted from admin myself, and I respect those choices made by brother and/or bob.

I like you man and I don't want to get mad at ya or get you demoted but you gotta be more responsible with what you have right now because if you lose it its going to be major trouble to get it back.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Roboreptile not fullfiling his duties as an Operator! Empty RE:

Post  Brother Lemarties October 29th 2013, 7:09 pm

Welp. Time for me to be the tie breaker.

You know, Robo and I had a bad few months and sure I didnt like him. But I havent seen RoboReptile do anything sufficient for a Demotion. I disagree Zoober. Robo may not do much, and he may not be the best op in the world but Neither were you? Neither was Fox, or Bob or even myself. We all have done stupid shit with admin powers, I mean who hasnt? Should I bring up your past as an operator Zoober? What you did way back then was WAY out of line and I had the chance to demote you and I didnt. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. So Im going to do the same for Robo. He hasnt done anything. You are the only one complaining, OBVIOUSLY because you are the only one who has made a post in the past few months, and sure I know, people agree with you, but they never said anything before. So. I will give him the Benefit of the doubt. Sorry Zoob, nothing personal. He will keep his operator status.
Brother Lemarties
Brother Lemarties

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoober October 29th 2013, 7:12 pm

I just thought I would get the info out there. I understand. I didn't post this with the intention of getting him demoted.
Zoober
Zoober

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon October 29th 2013, 7:17 pm

Yay no one's getting demoted.

I wish you a merry Christmas all ! santa 

The end. study
dexon
dexon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoober October 29th 2013, 7:21 pm

dexon wrote:Yay no one's getting demoted.

The end. study
XD rendeer santa 

lel.....: rendeer :
Zoober
Zoober

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan October 30th 2013, 12:53 am

The end. study
But, it's not December yet...

OH GOD NO!
THE SALES DEMONS HAVE ALREADY INVADED!!!
FLEE! FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES, EVERYONE!!!
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  The Real Johnny October 30th 2013, 2:03 am

OldRavensFan wrote:

The end. study
But, it's not December yet...

OH GOD NO!
THE SALES DEMONS HAVE ALREADY INVADED!!!
FLEE! FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES, EVERYONE!!!
Ogawd, you had to remind me of the sales, I was saving up my money for something else too... must... resist... No
The Real Johnny
The Real Johnny

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/The_Wulf

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana October 30th 2013, 9:20 am

i personally think if you have a problem with someone you go up to him and talk to him and NOT use the forums as a medium beacause it creates a lot of comotion like this post for instance
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon October 30th 2013, 4:47 pm

blazing banana wrote:i personally think if you have a problem with someone you go up to him and talk to him and NOT use the forums as a medium beacause it creates a lot of comotion like this post for instance
You're god damn right man.
dexon
dexon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Roboreptile not fullfiling his duties as an Operator! Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox November 6th 2013, 1:26 pm

Why was this brought back up. I already dealt with this you terds.

No further conversation about this will continue. It's over.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon November 6th 2013, 3:25 pm

omg you're late
dexon
dexon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile November 6th 2013, 7:34 pm

Actually, fox was the first one to know about this.

GET OWNED DEXON Very Happy
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon November 6th 2013, 7:36 pm

oww shit  

Roboreptile not fullfiling his duties as an Operator! Dead_suicide_fingers_hanging_finger_desktop_1440x900_wallpaper-140926
dexon
dexon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile November 6th 2013, 7:39 pm

Oh god, what have I done?
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down