Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angry Snipers Application

+2
Hewbiee
TheAngrySniper
6 posters

Go down

The Angry Snipers Application Empty The Angry Snipers Application

Post  TheAngrySniper October 9th 2013, 4:20 pm

Hey everyone, most of you who frequent the server know me by now and I'm making this application as a way of reaching out and giving back to the community as of way of saying thank you, so that I can continue to enjoy the server and make it more enjoyable for those who've played a long while and for those who are new. A little bit about myself (TL;DR at the bottom), I'm a 19 year old male Canadian. I'm in school for Police Studied in the Memorial University of Newfoundland, I work with DND (Department of National Defense) as an Infanteer with the Royal Newfoundland Regiment. I enjoy watching movies and reading to pass the time and conversing with friends, as well as playing video games! That's pretty much all there is to know, if you guys want to know any more you can shoot me a PM.

Other than that, I'm just interested in a way of giving back to the server by keeping it clean and making it remain enjoyable.

Thanks for reading!
- Angry

Name: Cahill Carew
Occupation: Canadian Armed Forces, Department of National Defense
Nationality: Canadian
Interests: Video Games, Reading, Running, Etc.
Favourite Movies: Terminator, Saving Private Ryan, Star Wars, Pandorum, Alien.
Favourite Books: Stalingrad, Biggest Brother, The Road
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

The Angry Snipers Application Empty Re: The Angry Snipers Application

Post  Hewbiee October 9th 2013, 5:19 pm

Well you Definetly have my plus support, I know we didn't get off on the right hand, But upon further speculation, I saw good in you and well You have my +SUPPORT
Hewbiee
Hewbiee

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDawg October 9th 2013, 6:40 pm

TheAngrySniper wrote:Hey everyone, most of you who frequent the server know me by now and I'm making this application as a way of reaching out and giving back to the community as of way of saying thank you, so that I can continue to enjoy the server and make it more enjoyable for those who've played a long while and for those who are new. A little bit about myself (TL;DR at the bottom), I'm a 19 year old male Canadian. I'm in school for Police Studied in the Memorial University of Newfoundland, I work with DND (Department of National Defense) as an Infanteer with the Royal Newfoundland Regiment. I enjoy watching movies and reading to pass the time and conversing with friends, as well as playing video games! That's pretty much all there is to know, if you guys want to know any more you can shoot me a PM.

Other than that, I'm just interested in a way of giving back to the server by keeping it clean and making it remain enjoyable.

Thanks for reading!
- Angry

Name: Cahill Carew
Occupation: Canadian Armed Forces, Department of National Defense
Nationality: Canadian
Interests: Video Games, Reading, Running, Etc.
Favourite Movies: Terminator, Saving Private Ryan, Star Wars, Pandorum, Alien.
Favourite Books: Stalingrad, Biggest Brother, The Road
Erm... What are you applying FOR? Respected? Operator? Adminstration?
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoober October 9th 2013, 6:48 pm

Currently I am neutral as for one reason which isn't a big deal nor your fault.

Use this format for you application, it was kinda lost in the pages and pages of applications.

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com/t211-real-application-format#1613
Zoober
Zoober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxETFdQ6QY

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer October 9th 2013, 8:17 pm

what's your reason zoob?
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngrySniper October 9th 2013, 9:30 pm

I'll just tack this on here, as to avoid clutter.

TITLE As Per Thread Topic

Position Requested: I'm willing to fill any role, But I'd assume Respected is the rank I would recieve if accepted.

First Name: Cahill

Your Age: 19

How long have you been on the server: I've 87 hours now. If this is to affect my application, then that's fine. But I have seen players with ranks who have far below my time. I don't think that time is a real factor regardles, perhaps if you really had to think about the player in question in terms to their loyalty.

Why do you think you qualify?: I'm a motivated individual looking to improve the server for myself and those around me, to create minor events and greater enhance how players can interact within the server. I've admined in multiple other communities which I will be linking below.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16631996

Additional info:

- Admin History -
TNS-Gaming: Manager, Head of picking new admins and greeting players as well as Public Relations.
FaceWAN: Gmod9 Community, Standard Admin
Augmented Reality Gaming: Standard Admin
Last Refuge Roleplay: Super Admin

I can provide references for all these mentions if required.
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoober October 9th 2013, 9:52 pm

+Support

The point of the hours is so that you know that before applying the miminum is 75 and someone won't really get a promotion if there very new.
But if you have say OVER 9000 HOURS you may still be User because you could be an absolute shithead faggot muncher
Zoober
Zoober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxETFdQ6QY

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana October 10th 2013, 1:19 pm

you are a great guy but this is verry hard to judge cause ur asking anny position but immma try :

I think your a great guy but i dont really see you as op material . The reason why is because you can get a little bit to abzorbed into combat and kinda become a dick so
-support i guess...cause I dont know wich position you want
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngrySniper October 10th 2013, 9:13 pm

blazing banana wrote:
I think your a great guy but i dont really see you as op material . The reason why is because you can get a little bit to abzorbed into combat and kinda become a dick   so
-support i guess...cause I dont know wich position you want
I said I wanted to become Respected, I said it above in where I utilized the application format. As well, Are you sure you're talking about me? I don't think I get absorbed into combat, unless the battle is getting intense. I usually just kill those in my way or at TP's and to save teammates. As A Zombie I only kill those who fire upon me first, as well in turn at shooting at zombies. Isn't the point about the server and game about getting absorbed and enjoying it?

But; this is your opinion and I respect it.
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDawg October 10th 2013, 9:26 pm

Nah. Great fighter, I just don't see ya as good Respected material. You do get too absorbed in stuff. :U Annnnnnnd you don't quite have a grasp on what is a rule, and what is not, quite yet.

Now, if I played with you a bit more, saw differently, I'd be happy to change my - to a +. You seem like you can be an alright guy, I just need some more fun, and better experiences with ya.

Revision: I've seen you play, and I've seen how you act, and frankly, I don't like it.

You can tell how a person is on how they play.

For instance, just today. A fairly new member set up a little club to make some money. You went crim.

And you kept raiding the place.

While this would usually not be an issue, it is the way you did so.

You kept sidestepping the rules, using the grey areas, constantly coming in when you knew you were not welcome.

You kept shooting other people in the club, such as cops, when it was clear the club was a no fire zone.

You kept raiding a new member, who was just trying to make a buck.

Frankly, by these fact, I do not believe AT ALL, that you deserve anything above respected.

-Support

Last edited by ThreeDawg on November 3rd 2013, 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Revision of my standpoint.)
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer October 10th 2013, 10:54 pm

I think I see what they mean.

It's kinda the same problem we had with Pyron and GSR. Sure, they're great guys, but were only moderately reliable with their mod privileges. And people often accused them of using these privileges to win even though they were just good before getting privileges.

I dunno if we'd have that same problem with you though.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blazing banana October 11th 2013, 10:34 am

and don't ask for respected cause its not a rank its more like a "we trust this guy" tag and you cannot ask people to trust you that's why i was confused
blazing banana
blazing banana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngrySniper October 11th 2013, 10:36 am

I was hesitant to ask for it, I didn't want to ask for it in fact. My original application was simply inquring about a position where I could help the server. But after seeing other players request it, I assumed this was the path to take.
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAngrySniper October 12th 2013, 12:02 am

I'll be gone for the long weekend on a training exercise, so I will be unable to answer any questions or concerns. I'll be back Monday and I'll see you boys server side.
TheAngrySniper
TheAngrySniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down