Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion: Bob Day/Donation Day

5 posters

Go down

Suggestion: Bob Day/Donation Day Empty Suggestion: Bob Day/Donation Day

Post  ThreeDawg October 5th 2013, 8:35 pm

Everyone knows we love the server.

So why not set up a day to do nothing but SUPPORT it?

Bob Day: A day where you send in donations, and support, support, support!

Let's be realistic for a moment before I continue. This server, while great, cannot continue at some point if the players don't keep supporting this. To be frank, server space IS NOT FREE.

Therefor, I suggest possibly a day where EVERYONE ( If they are able. ) should feel free to donate a couple of dollars to the server, simply for the fact that we want to see this damn train chugging along!

And we want to keep Bob fed, so he does not die sitting at his desk, or something ( Those frenchies do eat quite a bit. ).

So, who is with me? Want to set up a sort of ' Bob Day '?

TL;DR: Let's all be nicefags, and make a day where we throw money at the server like one would at a strip club.

Addition: Doing a bit of math.

If 20 people simply donated $5 each, that's $100, right?

$5 is like, a trip to Kenucky Fried, or McDonalds.

So putting off a simple visit to your fast food joint for a week..... Yah. :U
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Bob Day/Donation Day Empty Re: Suggestion: Bob Day/Donation Day

Post  OldRavensFan October 5th 2013, 11:27 pm

A donation run, like public television does once a year?

Oh! Does this mean we'll get something for donating, like extra cash or something like a raffle for more Guardian testing?
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDawg October 6th 2013, 12:04 am

OldRavensFan wrote:A donation run, like public television does once a year?

Oh! Does this mean we'll get something for donating, like extra cash or something like a raffle for more Guardian testing?
Once a year, yes. A day where a good number of people could get together and donate, and we could get an estimation on how much more after the day is finished, is needed to keep the server running until the next day comes around.

Basicly, just pretty much a good ol' fashioned ' Ok, so we got this much today, this is how much we need to get throught the rest of the year to keep this baby running '.

So what? You can't do something just because of ' I want to be a nicefag '? A prize has to be thrown in there? A carrot being dangled?

Seriously?

* Sighs * If this gets enough support, and shit gets rolling and stuff, I'm sure we can find some sort of carrot to dangle.
ThreeDawg
ThreeDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRavensFan October 6th 2013, 4:06 am

ThreeDawg wrote:Once a year, yes. A day where a good number of people could get together and donate, and we could get an estimation on how much more after the day is finished, is needed to keep the server running until the next day comes around.

Basicly, just pretty much a good ol' fashioned ' Ok, so we got this much today, this is how much we need to get throught the rest of the year to keep this baby running '.

So what? You can't do something just because of ' I want to be a nicefag '? A prize has to be thrown in there? A carrot being dangled?

Seriously?

* Sighs * If this gets enough support, and shit gets rolling and stuff, I'm sure we can find some sort of carrot to dangle.
Well, hey, you'll get more people feeling good if ya do have that carrot dangling...not one o' them big carrots, just a little somethin-somethin. Like those public TV telethons; "$35 Level, you get a free kid's book! $50 Level, you get a free shirt! $75 Level, you get both!" The prize ISN'T REALLY that awesome, just...something.
OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoober October 13th 2013, 12:43 pm

Interesting........
Zoober
Zoober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxETFdQ6QY

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Bob Day/Donation Day Empty Penis RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox October 13th 2013, 4:50 pm

My balls itch, but I don't got a problem with this, it'd be interesting, but obviously not everyone will donate 5$ But for regulars they probably would.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer October 13th 2013, 5:45 pm

every little bit helps
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down