Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am super soldier's Operator application

2 posters

Go down

I am super soldier's Operator application Empty I am super soldier's Operator application

Post  I am super soldier September 14th 2013, 11:59 am

Position Requested:Operator

First Name: (More of a silent partner)

My Age: 13

How long have you been on the server: 129 Hours

Why do you think you qualify? I've been super admin on another sever, which was fun until it got repetitive with all it's server shut downs, I have earned a place as moderator and admin on two other servers which were mostly freebuild/pvp servers, although I wouldn't feel I'm an elite at this (Which I might pirat )  I thought about being an OP as a start, I've also gotten along with many people on the servers ( I think ._.) so I could probably calm many people down... Maybe, but most of all I like the staff (They *might* love me too) and how they're always keeping everything in order, finally. I think I should be an Operator because I just love the server for what it is( What is it?)

P.S If you're gonna need more out of me just add me on steam: I am super soldier. Just chat me up there if you need anything else, hopefully I get this rank and hope you guys have a god damn well day!

-I am super soldier

I am super soldier

Back to top Go down

I am super soldier's Operator application Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox September 14th 2013, 12:03 pm

I give support, but let's start off with Respected then I'll inspect you and see how you do with everything else, as well as you need to stop getting onto peoples nerves too much, other then that I can see something. Just don't make me regret it.
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down