Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zooberseb's Application for Head Operator(Serious App)

5 posters

Go down

Zooberseb's Application for Head Operator(Serious App) Empty Zooberseb's Application for Head Operator(Serious App)

Post  Zoober August 11th 2013, 10:24 pm

Position Requested: (Ex. Super Admin, Admin, Operator.) Head Operator
First Name: Sebastian

Your Age: 13

How long have you been on the server (Minimum of 100 hours before applying) 365 Hours.

Why do you think you qualify? Well, I have been on the server for quite a while(I plan on staying much longer.) I feel I have matured much since I became operator, I issue a lot more needed kicks, I was very hesitant as an early Operator. I am well known, people like and respect me. I do know the rules extremely well. I also have a lot of experience as an admin, operator, mod, super-admin, and even head admin on other servers(not too many in garrys mod) as stated in my previous app for operator. I am also one of the more frequent, knowledgable, and well known operators on the server.

Steam ID: (Ex. STEAM_0:1:23456789) STEAM_0:0:40915071

Additional info: (Ex. I have been Super Admin on two other servers and I am a very respected person.) Hmmm....I feel this part of the app conflicts with the Why do you think you qualify, as they ask relatively the same question. But additional info would be...hmm...I did learn a bit from Mr. Fox as we are in a Skype chat with other staff members most of the day and I consult him when needed. I have not gotten any complaints in a VERY long time.

If I do not get a Head Operator I completely understand.

Thank you for reading my App.
-Zooberseb
Zoober
Zoober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxETFdQ6QY

Back to top Go down

Zooberseb's Application for Head Operator(Serious App) Empty Re: Zooberseb's Application for Head Operator(Serious App)

Post  Magnum21 August 11th 2013, 10:41 pm

Squiddles has got all my +Support here
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Zooberseb's Application for Head Operator(Serious App) Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox August 11th 2013, 10:49 pm

If there is a "Head Operator"
I support you completly!
I say you've done an exellent job learning as well as shifting gears even for me, I have to say I'm pretty proud of you and happy to have you along side me in Staff-mentship, and if this is possible, I'd say your more then ready to go up a rank!
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zooberseb's Application for Head Operator(Serious App) Empty Re: Zooberseb's Application for Head Operator(Serious App)

Post  Zoober August 11th 2013, 10:50 pm

Ha thanks. As seen in my promotion request I am a bit too young. Head Operator isn't quite admin though Wink
Zoober
Zoober

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer August 12th 2013, 2:41 am

Stop making apps Zoo.

I already told you what I thought.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Zooberseb's Application for Head Operator(Serious App) Empty RE:

Post  Brother Lemarties August 12th 2013, 7:35 pm

Im lost... xD
Brother Lemarties
Brother Lemarties

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoober August 13th 2013, 1:48 am

Lol lemarties xD. Bob was referring to my application for a promotion I posted not too long ago if that's what you were lost about. Everything else doesn't seem cryptic. Then again you were in a bit of an absence.
Zoober
Zoober

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down