Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemstones and Crafting Guide FAQ

+11
jtmj23
Daisuke
Mister Fantastic Fox
ButterDuck
MotherDucks
Lt.Swaggles Sniper
ThreeDawg
TheAngrySniper
blazing banana
RoboReptile
Ablationer
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gemstones and Crafting Guide FAQ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gemstones and Crafting Guide FAQ

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 May 5th 2014, 2:15 am

jtmj23 wrote:I don't think I have ever seen anyone use the flamethrower... I'll have to try it out. Thanks!  Like a Star @ heaven bounce affraid sunny 
Well usually people just make op modded guns and the flamethrower can be modded so not many poeple use it since it can't really compete with some of the stuff people make. But hey might as well try Razz you never know until you do.
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Gemstones and Crafting Guide FAQ - Page 2 Empty Re: Gemstones and Crafting Guide FAQ

Post  Daisuke May 5th 2014, 11:30 am

Flamethrower is un-make-able right now i think, so yeah.. you can only have it when you got it before the new base weapons came out.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  jtmj23 May 5th 2014, 3:04 pm

Daisuke wrote:Flamethrower is un-make-able right now i think, so yeah.. you can only have it when you got it before the new base weapons came out.
No... It works I made one last night but then I died from it and I didn't use an amy and it didn't drop so I lost it. I was a little frustrated XD.
jtmj23
jtmj23

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisuke May 5th 2014, 3:05 pm

ahh its fixed? oh well mine is bound for 100 minutes anyways.
Daisuke
Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer May 26th 2014, 5:46 pm

You will now only start with 1 free point on your emerald mod right off the bat and will have to have greater drawbacks if you go for a stupid fucking OP gun.

If your current gun has the old stats, switch to it, it'll say -1 stats left, but it's a lie, it actually reverts back to normal, switch again it'll be reset.

Yes this will fuck up your guns up until then but that's why gem drops are so high nowadays
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer June 15th 2014, 2:57 am

Just realized the ruby vat gem drop for money chance thing hadn't been touched once even if the gem drop rate had been cranked up and the gem prices went down, so I fixed that.

AKA : gems now drop more often from dropping 2 wads of cash into a ruby vat
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 15th 2014, 1:13 pm

Ablationer wrote:AKA : gems now drop more often from dropping 2 wads of cash into a ruby vat

RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer June 15th 2014, 5:00 pm

lol fucking robo

how much did you drop each time?
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 15th 2014, 5:28 pm

lol $2
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer June 17th 2014, 9:41 am

UPDATE

You can now pick a specific sapphire mod from any set you want instead of trying your luck over and over and over. Choosing a specific mod will cost you 6 sapphires instead of 1, but it'll give you a 100% guarantee that your mod will be the exact one you want.

If you do a random pick from a set though, you now have the chance to get an experimental mod from it, the chance is VERY slim (0.25%) though so I wouldn't advise trying to actively get it by wasting sapphires, you'll ragequit from losing all your saph. Just go about it naturally and IF you do manage to get an experimental one, well then, good for you.

Each set is tied to a mod.
Set 1 = PPC
Set 2 = MIRV
Set 3 = Mini-Pinto
Set 4 = Nuclear

Also you can now trade BP Nuggets at the gem market with the letter "p"
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 June 17th 2014, 11:06 am

Ohhh TIME TO SPAM DAT SHIT
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 17th 2014, 12:12 pm

I know a trick to not waste your sapphires, pretty obvious but i'm not telling anyone who might not know.

Oh, can you post what each of the experimental weapons do? Cause I still have no idea.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheJackamj June 17th 2014, 5:30 pm

Robo I know the trick too I think. It just costs alot
TheJackamj
TheJackamj

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer June 17th 2014, 8:17 pm

PPC is a mod that turns your bullets into super accurate lasers. The damage is slightly reduced but is turned into elemental damage, making DR less effective against it.

MIRV is a mod that makes you shoot 6 bullets at once. The ammo cost, recoil, and delay are all higher than the quadruple mod.

Mini-Pinto is a mod that turns your bullets into the projectiles of the PULSAR INFERNO TYPHOON OMEGA and act the same, homing on the nearest target, bouncing off and dealing damage, etc.

Nuclear is a mod that turns your bullets into radioactive beams that cause massive damage, but reduces your firing speed greatly. When an enemy dies by one of these guns, they explode into gas (drop a live nerve gas grenade, like the Skaarj on death, but the grenade belongs to the person who got the kill, therefore can damage the target's allies if they're nearby.)
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 17th 2014, 10:05 pm

Thank you bob. I like the PPC, MIRV, and Nuclear. MIRV and nuke seem good for those OP one shot snipers and PPC for like a gatling. I don't seem to find an interest in the Mini-Pinto though...
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 18th 2014, 1:56 pm

Oh, you forgot to mention the update for the Antiquarian buying Gem Crates. I have already helped with that;

RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer June 18th 2014, 4:59 pm

lol robo
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer June 19th 2014, 4:25 am

ok increased chance to 0.5% because seriously every single person is wasting hundreds of sapphires to try and get this shit, cut it out people, jeez
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Walkthroughmaster33 June 19th 2014, 4:36 am

Ablationer wrote:ok increased chance to 0.5% because seriously every single person is wasting hundreds of sapphires to try and get this shit, cut it out people, jeez
Lol yeah, what d you expect? Razz
Walkthroughmaster33
Walkthroughmaster33

Back to top Go down

Post  Zail January 7th 2015, 2:36 pm

you should make experimentals like that again Smile make people waste their $$ trying to get it
Zail
Zail

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon January 7th 2015, 2:46 pm

dexon carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2