Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BroBot's "Serious" Admin App (WARNING) Not a joke

5 posters

Go down

BroBot's "Serious" Admin App (WARNING) Not a joke Empty BroBot's "Serious" Admin App (WARNING) Not a joke

Post  BroBot July 13th 2013, 4:43 am

Hey there Bob Community, It's me BroBot, i know by now a good handful of you know me very good on Bob's server, Now I know your thinking, Why is this fool Posting an admin app, they wont accept that. Well you know you might be right, But i have not given my reason why yet, so hear me out. I really think that i should be promoted because, i have put imense dedication to being nice to the players and seeing to their problems should they have any, and i haven't always been nice when i first got on Bob's server I thought nothing of it. But Now being here with all these new people good staff, I have been enlightened, "and you know" it feels good, I used to disrespect the child players, and for no valid reason other than they were kids, and not even realizing that one of our best Ops is one, I had not taken this into account. So with this realisation i come before you saying i don't think of it as just a server any longer i think of it as home, Basking in the sublime adulation Of my family friends and new players of the server, I just get so overwhelmed with joy "and I" "BroBot" Present this document Before you today" so i can protect my family when there are no staff for them" i love you all, And i am not trying to over shadow the other ops i really think they deserve admin just as much as i do, I am Merely asserting myself to ask Permission for this Promotion I wish there were some Physical Way i could Show you the my actions in action. Anyway please take this app into your Upmost consideration, I know you will do right by me, and at least read this

THANK YOU BoB's Community
BroBot
BroBot

http://MelonCorvick@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

BroBot's "Serious" Admin App (WARNING) Not a joke Empty Re: BroBot's "Serious" Admin App (WARNING) Not a joke

Post  AluccardF0X July 13th 2013, 3:50 pm

I'd vouch in for him.

I'm a new player, joined a few days ago, I've met a lot of the people and some of the admins.

Including one super grouchy superadmin...

I gotta say honestly, BroBot takes the cake. He's the most fun player on the server, full of a personality.
He's also nice and deeply respects the community. He even does volunteering.

He's definitely mature and fit for the job. HE won't go abusing it like a 4 year old dicklet and spawn weapons for himself or his buddies.

And as all good people, he is also casual and friendly. He tries to help people to the best of his abilities and tries to follow the rules while doing so.

Yesterday I saw him flying around in noclip, just being silly and amusing people.
A few zombie hunters were chasing after him as if he was a zombie ghost. It was good fun.
But isn't being friendly to the community and a great addition to the fun a good thing?

He immediately takes care of rule breakers and doesn't keep score on people.
He realizes when there's a dick kid who's just there to push the rules, but he gives them a chance, he doesn't punish on intuition.
He's always giving warnings and a few extra warnings more than he should to people, trying to keep things at peace.

He's almost always a neutral class, keeping out of trouble and only there for the more sensical part of the RolePlay.

He's kind at heart, lovely at nature, and honestly, He might be the strongest reason I'm still hanging about.
Every time he's on the server a few people notice and go "Hey, BroBot, how you doing?" and bunch up around him.

Honestly, he's good enough as a mod. But just yesterday a few people made a mess, and he couldn't do anything since the things he had to do to repair the mess, he needed admin for, he told the people to wait until an admin is on to take care of the situation.

If this guy doesn't get his promotions, I don't know who will.
I just keep fingers crossed and hope this server owner can appreciate talent and excellent community members, and not use the military style of rank progression.

Edit:
I forgot something very important.

BroBot is a down-to-earth kinda guy and is never swept away in the stupidity of others.
You all know there's these moments where one person dicks about and everyone decides to dick around a bit too, until the entire server is a chaos and admin abuse gets out of control. Literally a genocide happens during those moments.

However, BroBot is the kinda guy to resist that kind of temptation, keep his cool and get everyone to keep cool too.

tl;dr; version: BroBot's cool. I'll find you and rape you with my 75 inch long, 20 inch thick dildo up your ass and belly button if you don't vote him up.

Edit(2):
I mean, look at him go!
BroBot's "Serious" Admin App (WARNING) Not a joke 4000_s11
Bigger Version: cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1119426502625876448/BC6C8D4DF4B918CBD8260BA5A66A3C530530C1BC/
(add a h t t p out front. Forum hates links, or just open in browser by copypaste)

AluccardF0X

Back to top Go down

BroBot's "Serious" Admin App (WARNING) Not a joke Empty Re: BroBot's "Serious" Admin App (WARNING) Not a joke

Post  PXGSR22 July 14th 2013, 12:31 am

I'm a new player and BroBot has been a good person who is always playing and following the rules.

PXGSR22

Back to top Go down

BroBot's "Serious" Admin App (WARNING) Not a joke Empty RE:

Post  Mister Fantastic Fox July 14th 2013, 1:05 am

I just thought we werent taking in anymore applications, don't you people read?
Mister Fantastic Fox
Mister Fantastic Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BroBot July 14th 2013, 3:43 am

I get that, But Bob Said It would be alright if i posted an app for a promotion.
BroBot
BroBot

http://MelonCorvick@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer July 14th 2013, 10:28 am

Like I said Brobot, so far you've been doing pretty well but you're still relatively new to the server, and every now and then you seem unsure about this or that regarding rules or other stuff of the server, and you also seem to build up a lot of frustration.

Now of course I take the entire blame for that because it's my fault for never updating the goddamn MOTD, but that's another story.

Admin is also a rank I am considerably more picking about than operator. As in, we might have like 20 mods, but only 3-4 admins.

I already told you in-game, I'm not saying yes or no just yet, but I'll be considering it.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down