Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total control random donator gun spawn bonus

+2
Brother Lemarties
Ablationer
6 posters

Go down

Total control random donator gun spawn bonus Empty Total control random donator gun spawn bonus

Post  Ablationer June 21st 2013, 1:55 pm

Okay so I wanted to give a little something extra for the team who would manage to control ALL the transits, without it being OP and making the other team unable to shift it back.

So what I thought is, if your team has ALL the transits, then you get to spawn with a randomly picked donator weapon on top of your regular guns that you spawn with, as well as some extra ammo for it.

However, I want to make sure you guys don't have a problem with it, and so, this thread will be for donators who DO NOT want their donator gun to be added to the random drop pool.

If you don't want people to MAYBE have a slight chance of getting your donator gun when they spawn, which would still not drop and not be able to put in their inventory, it'd just be for that one life until they die, then say so in this thread, thank you.

People who do not say so in this thread will automatically be assumed they are fine with it.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Total control random donator gun spawn bonus Empty RE:

Post  Brother Lemarties June 21st 2013, 1:59 pm

Well uh... xD
Brother Lemarties
Brother Lemarties

Back to top Go down

Total control random donator gun spawn bonus Empty Re: Total control random donator gun spawn bonus

Post  RoboReptile June 21st 2013, 9:05 pm

Lemartie's fists would be too op and an open door for minges. Count his out.
Unless, of course, lemarties wants it spawned.
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Total control random donator gun spawn bonus Empty Re: Total control random donator gun spawn bonus

Post  Swixko June 21st 2013, 10:50 pm

well I am a greedy fuck so... it would be best if you don't add my weapons in
Swixko
Swixko

Back to top Go down

Post  Ablationer June 21st 2013, 11:02 pm

I just wanna remind people that people could not keep those guns, only spawn once with them, then die, and they'd be gone
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum21 June 23rd 2013, 5:21 pm

I say this is a good idea
Magnum21
Magnum21

Back to top Go down

Post  RoboReptile June 23rd 2013, 10:14 pm

Magnum, its already going to be put in. Bob just wants to know who doesn't want their donator gun put in the random drop after all control points are captured (By team)
RoboReptile
RoboReptile

Back to top Go down

Post  dexon June 25th 2013, 12:59 pm

Good idea ! Could you also add a litle label right under the gun icon when we kill someone that says the name of the donator gun ? Very Happy

bounce
dexon
dexon
Admin

http://dexontech.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down