Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(<>o<>) /_\ /_\ ! Renamon Toast Crunch ADMIN ABOOSE ! /_\ /_\ (<>o<>)

3 posters

Go down

(<>o<>)  /_\ /_\ ! Renamon Toast Crunch ADMIN ABOOSE ! /_\ /_\ (<>o<>) Empty (<>o<>) /_ /_ ! Renamon Toast Crunch ADMIN ABOOSE ! /_ /_ (<>o<>)

Post  Sipaman9 June 11th 2013, 3:09 am

So i was playing gmod and this kid kept pissing me off, ( dont want to be immature, but he started it ) so we got in a fight. Then i told Renamon Toast Crunch to please talk to Perkinz to stop annoying everyone. Then he gimped me for no reason, so i left and rejoined and i said "what did i do?" then he gimped me again. I then left and rejoined, when he just kicked me saying "you have a small penis" Then i left and rejoined, And i said "I will going to tell bob about this", Then he randomly banned me for 9 minutes. Before this happened, I was in Perkinz shop when he randomly ragdolled me and kept kicking me around, and mauled me 2 times. Then the gimp happened as you read above. Another thing he did, I was a suicide bomber and he was a cop. So i came and killed him. Then he randomly kicked me saying "Your a idiot". When i rejoined, i asked why he kicked me, and why he called me a idiot. He never replied. Will you please talk to him and do something, cause this wont stop happening to me. You should know, i been on this server for about 109 hours, and this never happened to me.

PS. I am KickBoxBanana
Smile

Sipaman9

Back to top Go down

(<>o<>)  /_\ /_\ ! Renamon Toast Crunch ADMIN ABOOSE ! /_\ /_\ (<>o<>) Empty Re: (<>o<>) /_\ /_\ ! Renamon Toast Crunch ADMIN ABOOSE ! /_\ /_\ (<>o<>)

Post  dantay456 June 11th 2013, 11:02 am

Well he might have been doing admin stuff and you killed him while doing that but if he was cloaked and watching you then that might explain why he kicked you because he saw you doing something wrong but kicking you that many times seems weird but I don't really know

dantay456

Back to top Go down

(<>o<>)  /_\ /_\ ! Renamon Toast Crunch ADMIN ABOOSE ! /_\ /_\ (<>o<>) Empty Re: (<>o<>) /_\ /_\ ! Renamon Toast Crunch ADMIN ABOOSE ! /_\ /_\ (<>o<>)

Post  Sipaman9 June 11th 2013, 6:04 pm

Yeah but he keeps gimping me... If you dont know what that does, it makes it where when you talk, it makes you says retarded stuff like " I LIKE BUNNIES!!!! " thats a actual one btw.
And when i killed him, he was not doing any admin stuff, i just suicide bombed him, then got kicked saying "you are a idiot" lol! what is wrong with him?

Sipaman9

Back to top Go down

(<>o<>)  /_\ /_\ ! Renamon Toast Crunch ADMIN ABOOSE ! /_\ /_\ (<>o<>) Empty reply to this stupid topic

Post  Jarabinky June 11th 2013, 6:40 pm

honestly dude when you get gimped its not him making you say it, It is the server bob made it that way..dont like it to dam bad move on and stop complaining to us about shit that happens with other admins or ops, do you understand that alot of us get shit thrown at us daily, we deal with trolls and idiots all day, so if you dont like it then complain elsewhere just not about a person who i have seen done nothing wrong.
Jarabinky
Jarabinky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down