Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbann request. |EK| C00K13 M0NST3R

2 posters

Go down

Unbann request. |EK| C00K13 M0NST3R Empty Unbann request. |EK| C00K13 M0NST3R

Post  Dґ. Dцв₴тёp June 7th 2012, 3:28 pm

I'm not sure why i was banned.. I was playing and then theviper started to minge and overkill me.. After a while i started to raid him and he got pissed and started to rdm me up the ass.. Then he prop blocked my house so i couldn't get inside and then he started to prop block me in corners.. Bob, the server owner, was afk.. As usual.. And there was no admin to be found.. What am i suppose to do? Leave the server until he leaves? That just makes it seem as if the server is crappy and admins don't give two shits.. Plus it would ruin my game experiance on the server.. I did what anyone else would do to stop a minge, prop trapped him..

Also, i never once prop blocked, i used faiding doors with key pads. theviper on the other hand, would hide his buttons and would use the "toggle" setting and would close his faiding door every time i managed to open it.. Then he would come back and kill me, he also once trapt me inside his faiding door and killed me saying i was trespassing, last time i check you can't trap someone in a faiding door to kill them.. Also, i made a tunnel of props around his faiding door so he would have to CROUCH threw it.. he after that claimed it to be prop block and then started to prop trap me in corners and such.. I reported these things to Bob -->TWICE<-- and he did nothing, why? Because he was -->AFK<---... I don't see why i should have been banned when theviper was the one who started it..

Please unbann me. Idc for admin.
Dґ. Dцв₴тёp
Dґ. Dцв₴тёp

Back to top Go down

Unbann request. |EK| C00K13 M0NST3R Empty Re: Unbann request. |EK| C00K13 M0NST3R

Post  Dґ. Dцв₴тёp June 7th 2012, 3:31 pm

Maybe make me a VIP or some shit so i can only kick people and use special classes.. idk.. it would be nice..
I am -->kind of<-- innocent in all of this.. After all, he came after me first.. I got sick of it, reported to the server owner and nothing was done.. I'm not gonna leave because the admins don't want to ban him.. So, i took things into my own hands and did all the things he did to me.
Dґ. Dцв₴тёp
Dґ. Dцв₴тёp

Back to top Go down

Unbann request. |EK| C00K13 M0NST3R Empty Screen shots.

Post  Dґ. Dцв₴тёp June 7th 2012, 3:31 pm

I have SCREENSHOTS of him doing all these things to me.
Dґ. Dцв₴тёp
Dґ. Dцв₴тёp

Back to top Go down

Unbann request. |EK| C00K13 M0NST3R Empty Re: Unbann request. |EK| C00K13 M0NST3R

Post  Casdin June 11th 2012, 10:49 am

If you have screen shots why not post them up? Also why ask for VIP and use of special classes on this forum section?
Casdin
Casdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down