Bob's TDM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin request fourm. |EK| C00K13 M0NST3R

2 posters

Go down

Admin request fourm.  |EK| C00K13 M0NST3R Empty Admin request fourm. |EK| C00K13 M0NST3R

Post  Dґ. Dцв₴тёp June 6th 2012, 2:19 pm

Steam name : |EK| C00K13 M0NST3R

Steam I.D. : STEAM_0:0:31813444

Career : I am currently in a Jr. ROTC. program for the United States Marines, i am ranked at Lance Corporal. I am going to enlist in the Marine Core as soon as i turn 18.

Request : I would like to have admin on the server, Bob Frenchman <-- Server owner. usualy goes afk for 40 minutes at a time, leaving no one to watch the server.. When people know Bob is gone, they minge the hell out of everyone.. I am requesting admin so i can watch over the server and keep it clean of minges and such.. Remember, a friendly server, is a full server!

Add-on : -Sings- "Bob The Builder, can we fix it? Bob The Builder Yes, we can! Scoop, Muck and Dizzy and Roley too Lofty and Wendy join the crew Pilchard and Bird, Travis and Spud, Playing together like good friends should, Bob the Builder, Can we fix it? Bob the Builder Yes, we can! Hey! Time to get busy, such a lot to do, Building and fixing till it's good as new, Bob and the gang have so much fun, Working together, they get the job done, Can we build it? Yeah! Can we fix it? Yeah! Bob the Builder, Can we fix it? Bob the Builder, Yes, we can! (Yeah!)

Reason : Well like i said.. Bob goes afk for atleast 30-40 minutes at a time and there are usually no admins there.. I am a good admin and i think i may be a great addition to the team! I hope you guys accept me! :]

Last edited by |EK| C00K13 M0NST3R on June 6th 2012, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed tittle and put my name in it.)
Dґ. Dцв₴тёp
Dґ. Dцв₴тёp

Back to top Go down

Admin request fourm.  |EK| C00K13 M0NST3R Empty I mentioned

Post  Dґ. Dцв₴тёp June 6th 2012, 7:46 pm

|EK| C00K13 M0NST3R wrote:Steam name : |EK| C00K13 M0NST3R

Steam I.D. : STEAM_0:0:31813444

Career : I am currently in a Jr. ROTC. program for the United States Marines, i am ranked at Lance Corporal. I am going to enlist in the Marine Core as soon as i turn 18.

Request : I would like to have admin on the server, Bob Frenchman <-- Server owner. usualy goes afk for 40 minutes at a time, leaving no one to watch the server.. When people know Bob is gone, they minge the hell out of everyone.. I am requesting admin so i can watch over the server and keep it clean of minges and such.. Remember, a friendly server, is a full server!

Add-on : -Sings- "Bob The Builder, can we fix it? Bob The Builder Yes, we can! Scoop, Muck and Dizzy and Roley too Lofty and Wendy join the crew Pilchard and Bird, Travis and Spud, Playing together like good friends should, Bob the Builder, Can we fix it? Bob the Builder Yes, we can! Hey! Time to get busy, such a lot to do, Building and fixing till it's good as new, Bob and the gang have so much fun, Working together, they get the job done, Can we build it? Yeah! Can we fix it? Yeah! Bob the Builder, Can we fix it? Bob the Builder, Yes, we can! (Yeah!)

Reason : Well like i said.. Bob goes afk for atleast 30-40 minutes at a time and there are usually no admins there.. I am a good admin and i think i may be a great addition to the team! I hope you guys accept me! :]

I mentioned the Marine Core as accountability and loyalty.
Dґ. Dцв₴тёp
Dґ. Dцв₴тёp

Back to top Go down

Admin request fourm.  |EK| C00K13 M0NST3R Empty Re: Admin request fourm. |EK| C00K13 M0NST3R

Post  Ablationer June 7th 2012, 1:56 am

While all that is interesting, I had several complaints of you breaking the rules, such as raiding as a medic, propblocking, RDMing, and so on.

And that you also used "being my friend" as a reason for doing these.

I'm afraid I can't give you admin at this point for these reasons.
Ablationer
Ablationer
AKA Bob Frenchman

https://bobszrp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Admin request fourm.  |EK| C00K13 M0NST3R Empty Re: Admin request fourm. |EK| C00K13 M0NST3R

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down